-auto
    -brand new window tint!
    -V6
    -pewter in color
    -151,800 miles
    -power locks, windows
    -new plugs/wires
    -new fuel pump

So heres the deal, I bought my wife her dream car a few months ago, I have my truck and no need for this car. It is paid for so no need to sell to quickly.
    There are two things wrong with the car, nothing major but I want to be honest. One, there is some body damage. Scratches on the hood thanks to bad weather and a barbed wire fence, the rear fender was clipped by some a-hole one night and not noticed till a few days later (dent was the size of a softball but was worked out some, just sheetmetal damage), and the car was rear ended last year (only damage was to rear bumper, the core was fixed while the plastic has some small cracks in the paint that were not fixed due to it being barely noticeable). The second thing is the motor does consume a little bit of oil, not much but it does. It MIGHT require a half quart or so before an oil change, but its always been just a bit low by that time, not enough to worry about.

Car runs great, gets about 24mpg, was daily driven till two months ago and still gets several times a week. Tires are still good and we still have the shades that go with the t-tops. Dash is solid, seats are in good shape.

Asking $3,800 obo right now as far as a cash price.

As for trades, I would look at motorcycles (possibly with cash on top depending on what it is), weapons with cash on top, maybe a 4 wheeler with cash on top, or offer up what you got keeping in mind I am military and will be moving the end of the year or beginning of next.

Thanks for looking!

Jared
    Hurley's Gold

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom