Lynx Defense

WTS/WTT: Erma Werke KGP-68A "Luger" in .380 (Houston Area)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

broberts001

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Lake Jackson
    Erma Werke KGP-68A "Luger" in .380. Created in Germany in 1968 - 1970, it operates as a delayed blowback system and has a magazine safety (to be allowed to be imported into the U.S.). This has been passed downed to me from a family member that was the first owner. According this this family member, it has only been shot one time. It was in fantastic shape, but loaded with some old grease, so I field stripped the 68A and thoroughly cleaned it top to bottom.
    This "Luger" copy is in amazing condition. The bluing is great, the barrel in in fantastic condition, no rust, no pitting, grips are flawless - this "Luger" clone is almost perfect. The only flaws I can find are some small scratches on the bottom on the pistol grip, seeing in the last photo. There is no original box or paperwork, but does come with one magazine.

The importer is: Excam Inc. Hialeah Florida. Serial # 1211xx, with proof marks of: Final Nitro proof, München (Munich) proof house, 1984 year Stamp

Pricing is at $420 O.B.O. or trade for a Eotech XPS2-0 SOLD

FTF in the Houston area. I prefer to meet at Bass Pro Shop in Pearland on Hwy 288 and Beltway 8.
    Must have a TDL and be at least 21 years old. Must present TDL when we meet.

** Cross Posted in other forums **
    ** Must be 21 years old or older - No felons - must be able to legally own a firearm. **

kgp68a-1.JPG

kgp68a-2.JPG

kgp68a-3.JPG

kgp68a-4.JPG

kgp68a-5.JPG

kgp68a-6.JPG

kgp68a-7.JPG
    Capitol Armory ad

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom