• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    What can I say, Glocks just aren't my thing. I bought this for my carry piece and the shop talked me into a Clip Draw for those quick trips out to walk the dogs or get the mail Clipdraw… Combat Handguns Article You can take it off with 2 allen screws and you can put it on either side of the gun. When i go to the range i usually take it off (takes 1 minute) but it is easy to clip into your pocket like a pocket knife... Anyhow... not a huge selling point but its one of those things that sound stupid untill you truly use it to carry then its kinda useful.

I have somewhere between 400-600 rounds through it... no way is there more than that in there.. probably in the high 4's to be honest.

You get it exactly how it comes new. Box, Brush, 2 mags (10rds), and the Glock 30. I also have Pierce finger extensions on both mags for some added comfort and have the original caps still.

Now, the reason im selling is basically because I am looking at a 10mm that a buddy is selling :cool: but to be honest, im pretty open to trades and or trades + cash on my end.

Guns id trade for (plus cash + or - if necessary)
    NICE 1911 in any caliber especially 10mm or 38 super
    Anything by STI
    EAA Witness "Wonder" finish models any caliber

Im in San Antonio near Bass Pro Shop and will drive a bit for the right trade (2hrs or so???)

Thanks for looking
    2z7o655.jpg

espa9w.jpg

acbygo.jpg

ARJ Defense ad

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    was california. I have all my work contacts with that # so i can't really leave it behind.

Im at work untill 4pm and can't really use my cell. Anytime after that and were good

JOe

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Can't believe i have to do thise but OK...

Buy this, and not only are you getting a darn near new glock, case, 2 mags, pierce grip extensions on both mags, clip draw, Bianchi IWB holster....

I will ALSO throw in a brand new 100rd Winchester White Box .45 ammo so you can shoot it asap :)

If this doesn't sell by the weekend i'll just keep it. My collection looks awesome with more firearms and i don't NEED to sell it... i would of just liked to keep my incoming/outgoing cash flow fairly even.

JOe

Top Bottom