• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Medic218

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Little Elm
    ***TRADED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

I'm located near the Tollway and El Dorado.
    FTF ONLY PLEASE

I recently built a 6.8 that is everything I hoped it would be so I'm debating getting rid of this since I really don't have a whole lot of need for it any more.

I have the Sig currently set up with no optic but I do have a SunOpticsUSA 1x power ACOG knock off that is pretty slick IMO.
    The reticle is green and is what they call a rangefinding reticle. I looked around and they seem to be pretty hard to find right now. New was about 100.00.
    5568.jpg

75074 - Sun Optics USA Electronic Red Dot Tactical Sight Red and Green Range Finding Reticle Black Rubber Armor

I also have an aftermarket charging handle that makes manual cycling a little easier with mounted optics.
    SIG 556 TACTICAL CHARGING HANDLE - Brownells

It also has several of these UTG rubber rail covers in alternating OD and black.
    Amazon.com: UTG Rubber Rail Guard with Flexible Adjustment: Sports & Outdoors

I removed the front and rear sights but I do have them as well as the factory rifle case and I'm pretty sure the paperwork w/manual.

I also have an Insight M3X weapon light with flip cap and pressure switch that I'm not quite sure I want to get rid of right now....who knows?
    Insight Tech Gear M3X Long Gun Tactical Illuminator Flashlight Halogen

Rifle: 980.00
    Sight: 65.00
    Light: 135.00

Total: 1180.00

I've also got my eye on several other firearms that I might be willing to take in trade.

My biggest dilemma is that I was told one time that you should never sell or trade weapons because at some point you'll regret getting rid of that one gun that you sold or traded off.
    I've pretty much felt that that was an accurate statement and have held on to all by one gun I've ever bought.

A list of guns that are on my wishlist are:
    HK USP 45
    S&W M&P 9/45 Full Size
    S&W M&P Shield
    Springfield XDS
    Springfield XD 9 SC and 4" Compact
    Springfield XDm 9 or 45 *any*
    Springfield EMP 9
    Browning Hi-Power
    New Colt Mustang(once they come out)
    Remington 870(nothing special, just for home defense)
    1911 - Kimber, Springfield, STI
    Maaaaaaybe a Glock 19, not sure if I'm ready to cross over to the dark side or not yet.

5564.jpg

5565.jpg

5566.jpg

5567.jpg
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom