• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prest1ge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    this forum is a benefit for those that have contributed to the forum.

to post a classified you must have a minimum of 25 posts on the forum.

do not email me asking why you cannot post in this forum. I will not reply to it unless you have the prerequisite.

rules:
    1.) only the sale of legal firearms is allowed.
    2.) all state and local laws apply, and it is your responsibility to be aware of them.
    3.) there is no arguing about the price, or listing. If you aren't a buyer, then move on.

DK Firearms

Stangfan93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Houston/Pasadena
    You're selling it because your girlfriend won't allow you to own a gun?:confused:

You tell her that you are a grown a$$ man and can do whatever a grown a$$ wants to do when he wants to do it. Then when you are done telling her that you tell her you do not bow down to high heels.

Sorry I don't mean to be rude, but hand in your man cards. All of them.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Seriously, man. Don't sell your guns off for a woman. You'll be sorry. My advice is to find a woman you're more compatible with. If you're this different fundamentally, it will only cause big trouble later.

Stangfan93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Houston/Pasadena
    Seriously, man. Don't sell your guns off for a woman. You'll be sorry. My advice is to find a woman you're more compatible with. If you're this different fundamentally, it will only cause big trouble later.

X1,000,000

Or just convert her. My g/f hated guns when we got together. But, I already had my meager collection going so I wasn't about to get rid of them for her. So I took her shooting, taught her the safety rules, and showed her how to shoot. She loves them now and wants my 1911 in a bad way. Or one for herself.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    More like tell her the front door is ten steps to the north. Leave her key on the end table as she goes out.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Dude - time to leave! Or as others suggested, just turn in your man-card and get yourself fitted for a bra!

Any person so controlling that they won't allow the other to enjoy a legal and lawful hobby needs to find someone else to control, because it sure as hell won't be ME!

When I was dating after my divorce, I made no bones:

1. I'm a biker. Always have been, always will be. You don't have to like 'em, but if "WE" are gonna have a future, you WILL.

2. I'm a gun nut. Collect 'em, shoot 'em. You will be judged based on sentence #2 of above.

Had one gal that all was cool with it all....fast forward to dinner a coupla months later...

She: "What if I told you I didn't like motorcycles?"

Me: (standing up) "We'd be done."

She: "Well, that's not very understanding of you!"

Me: (placing car keys on table) "You're right. Drive yourself home - I'll pick the car up tomorrow. Goodbye."

Yes - it really did happen, and the look on her face was *priceless*. People always think they can "change" the other - I'd had enough of that, and I made up my mind I'd either find someone that'd take me as I was, or else I'd just stay single. My current wife had never been on a bike before, took one ride, and now she's hooked. In the 11 years we've been married, we've *never* gone on vacation if we weren't on the bike - and some of those trips have been 5,000 mile runs (in 2 weeks!).

Was never worried about #2 w/her - she already had a nice li'l stash of guns when we met!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    You guys are going to get him in trouble. LOL.

Nope. As a happily married man, I'm trying to help him avoid trouble.

If you get into a relationship where the other person starts off with dictating your behavior, it's going to suck for a long time and then be a train wreck at the end. It has to be a partnership or it's a waste of time.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Dude - time to leave! Or as others suggested, just turn in your man-card and get yourself fitted for a bra!

Any person so controlling that they won't allow the other to enjoy a legal and lawful hobby needs to find someone else to control, because it sure as hell won't be ME!

When I was dating after my divorce, I made no bones:

1. I'm a biker. Always have been, always will be. You don't have to like 'em, but if "WE" are gonna have a future, you WILL.

2. I'm a gun nut. Collect 'em, shoot 'em. You will be judged based on sentence #2 of above.

Had one gal that all was cool with it all....fast forward to dinner a coupla months later...

She: "What if I told you I didn't like motorcycles?"

Me: (standing up) "We'd be done."

She: "Well, that's not very understanding of you!"

Me: (placing car keys on table) "You're right. Drive yourself home - I'll pick the car up tomorrow. Goodbye."

Yes - it really did happen, and the look on her face was *priceless*. People always think they can "change" the other - I'd had enough of that, and I made up my mind I'd either find someone that'd take me as I was, or else I'd just stay single. My current wife had never been on a bike before, took one ride, and now she's hooked. In the 11 years we've been married, we've *never* gone on vacation if we weren't on the bike - and some of those trips have been 5,000 mile runs (in 2 weeks!).

Was never worried about #2 w/her - she already had a nice li'l stash of guns when we met!

All man cards will now be printed with a likeness of the redneck himself on the reverse! I gotta give it to you, if more men took this stand I think alot of todays problems would never have happened.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    image001-1.gif

Just saying ... LOL

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    All man cards will now be printed with a likeness of the redneck himself on the reverse! I gotta give it to you, if more men took this stand I think alot of todays problems would never have happened.

Glad i wasn't drinking, cause it would have come out my nose.

I guess The OP got edited, but this thread is still pretty darn funny.

On a more serious note, you need to get these things figured out NOW.

Guns, politics, and hobbies (for you crazies who want to ride bikes on the same road as those nuts that drive the 2 ton SUV while texting, dealing with the kids, and watching TV all the while occasionally watching the road).

Divorce is a terrible thing, made worse by children and lawyers.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    I learned my lesson a long time ago. I married a girl right out of college that didnt like me being gone all the time hunting and fishing.......didnt last too long......

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I have to agree if she sees she can "change" you to her liking you will not have any happiness and have alot less posessions shortly. When you do come to your senses you will be a very bitter man. IF she likes you for who you are, great, if not great find someone else. If its a matter of guns, take the opportunity to educate her. And if you decide to sell something in the end for a deal, meet your post requirement so I can tell if this is worth it from my end.

Top Bottom