• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I have for trade a glock 21sf with the picatinny rail. I have 6 hi cap mags 2 of them have the +2ext. 2 holsters one is a custom bladetech that holds the pistol and a tlr1 or 2 light mounted or the m3 or m6 light mounted the other is safariland paddle or belt holster. On the glock it has nite sites ext slide release 3.5 pound trigger grip decal kit and 2 barrels. One barrel is a gemtech threaded suppressor barrel with thread protector and the other is the stock barrel. There is nothing needed for this all you need is suppresor. It has a wear mark from a holster on top of the slide and that is about it. about 400 down the stock barrel and 200 down the threaded barrel. Let me know what ya got im interested in a full size hk ups 45 or hk 45 also interested in 556 ammo preferably 62gr plinking ammo maybe some defence ammo. Also a glock 19 or ar parts as in uppers or lowers. I got plenty of ammo for it that I can add also will add cash or take cash if need be.
    Venture Surplus ad

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I have HK/USP45:

Excellent condition HK USP45,
    Variant 1
    2 12rd Magazines with Extended Finger Extensions (regular plates also included)
    Enterprise Ghost Ring Night Sights
    HK Black Box

HK-USP.jpg

Top Bottom