• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Primarily interested in trades but may consider a cash deal. I would also possibly consider adding cash on my end if the right trade came along.

Remington 597 Semiautomatic rifle in .22lr with a Bushnell Trophy XLT 3-9x40mm scope and Shooter's Ridge 6-9" bipod. Also included are two 30 round mags and a single 10 round mag. The synthetic stock has been repainted with tan textured paint. If you have any questions or offers, feel free to ask.

The gun, scope, bipod, and extra mags bring the overall value to about $350-400 in my opinion but that is approximate trade value as I'm not interested in a cash sale. Some examples of trades I might be interested in are a 22/45, a bolt gun in .308, or a revolver of pretty much any caliber. Of course I will consider any offer that is made and can add cash on my end if needed to match the value of a more valuable item.

AN3tP.jpg
    DK Firearms

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    A cash price would be nice. Or even a list or idea of things you'd be interested in.

I'd rather just keep it than sell it for cash honestly but I figure its valued somewhere around $350-400. I don't really have anything particular in mind for trades but don't really need the money and wouldn't mind another gun. A 22/45 or Mk. III have always interested me and I don't own any wheelguns so those might stand out as well. Not really interested in shotguns but I can always add another rifle.

Only way to really find out is to ask I guess.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Ray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Houston
    Have a S&W 38, Airweight J Frame, internal cocker, if you're interested in a 2 for 1, let me know, I have a lot of ammo for it as a separate deal. If interested in the trade but not interested in buying the ammo, I'll trade for that in another thread. If you're interested let me know here and I will try to PM you, never done it before though. Have box, docs, trigger lock and test bullet.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Just an update, I have a trade pending on my Taurus for this weekend. The 597 is still up for the time being.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    How much for both the 740 and the .22 LR Rifle? Would you consider any trades?

Please read the whole thread...all your questions would have been answered.

The 740 is being traded this weekend. I don't think I will sell the 597 for cash but value would be in the $350-400 range with everything that would be included. I will consider trades since I am only really interested in some sort of trade.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Impossible to figure trade value if you can't put a cash value on it. I'm interested but not interested enough to sit around guessing. Good luck.

I've listed value multiple times. I'm interested in trades but not interested enough to repeat myself when people refuse to read.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    The gun, scope, bipod, and extra mags bring the overall value to about $350-400 in my opinion but that is approximate trade value

I'd rather just keep it than sell it for cash honestly but I figure its valued somewhere around $350-400.

I don't think I will sell the 597 for cash but value would be in the $350-400 range with everything that would be included.

Why does everyone keep asking what he thinks its worth?

Top Bottom