• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    FT Hood
    I have an XD9SC and I am looking to trade for a full size pistol. She has about 400 rounds through her and comes with 4 mags, all XD gear (Mag loader, holster, mag holster, lock, case, ect) and an extra entire recoil spring assembly. Finish is excellent condition.

I am looking for a full size range gun.
    ARJ Defense ad

nguyen925

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    sugar land
    Interested in an SR9c? It shoots like a full sized with the 17 clip in it. Have a kholster holster, (3) 17 round mags, and a 10 round mag with it as well as the original box and papers. Only put about roughly about 400-500 rounds in since I bought her in October of '11

Schue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    FT Hood
    No thanks. SR9c is too small. Great gun though, I was handling one at the gun show that came through town last month.

Schue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    FT Hood
    I am looking for 450 sale price. That includes everything posted plus a Galco summer carry IWB holster that was used once for about 1 hour.

Lobo_79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    I have an XD9SC and I am looking to trade for a full size pistol. She has about 400 rounds through her and comes with 4 mags, all XD gear (Mag loader, holster, mag holster, lock, case, ect) and an extra entire recoil spring assembly. Finish is excellent condition.

I am looking for a full size range gun.

Would you consider a CZ75B in .40S&W? I have the original box and it comes with 5 extra magazines.

Top Bottom