• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Children or the elderly are your choice for a victim of violence? Excellent, upon conviction you will go straight to the execution chamber. Nope, no chain gangin to prison for 15 years of appeals, not even a last meal. You leave the court and go directly to the chamber.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Children or the elderly are your choice for a victim of violence? Excellent, upon conviction you will go straight to the execution chamber. Nope, no chain gangin to prison for 15 years of appeals, not even a last meal. You leave the court and go directly to the chamber.

Seems like the logical solution to me.

Sent from a creepy ass cracka.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    After Trayvon Martin attacking George Zimmerman, the baby shot in the face, the Lane murder in Duncan OK, the beating death of an 88 year old WWII vet, the Black ICE employee with the website urging Blacks to murder Whites? Moving forward, I'm assuming every Black male to be a possible threat to my life and will react accordingly. Thank you Obama, you fucking asshole for destroying my country!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Gotta admit, for a man who does not harbor racial prejudice, I'm seeing a lot more of it in the USA since Obama came on the scene. I believe Obama has set our process of trusting each other as fellow Americans back over 20 years.

I remember how things were in the deep South having traveled extensively with my family during the 1950's and 1960's. I remember the chain gangs, segregated motels, restaurants and segregated bathrooms. I never understood how people could hate so much.

We made progress. Now.....well, Hell. Obama wants to destroy anything truly American. Divide and conquer.

Flash

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    After Trayvon Martin attacking George Zimmerman, the baby shot in the face, the Lane murder in Duncan OK, the beating death of an 88 year old WWII vet, the Black ICE employee with the website urging Blacks to murder Whites? Moving forward, I'm assuming every Black male to be a possible threat to my life and will react accordingly. Thank you Obama, you fucking asshole for destroying my country!
    You made my point! From a other thread. Shit!!! Shit !!! Shit!!
    Now everyone is liooking at everyone else as a hostile
    Cause now i have to look at everyone as a threat. Yeah thank you sob.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Not sure how Obama has a hand in this, however it does go a long way towards fueling resentment, fear and prejudices when the news media and the "leadership" who protest and organize for the defense of one individual have nothing to say about another with the only apparent difference being the color of his skin.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Not sure how Obama has a hand in this, however it does go a long way towards fueling resentment, fear and prejudices when the news media and the "leadership" who protest and organize for the defense of one individual have nothing to say about another with the only apparent difference being the color of his skin.

He plays every part in this. He is the great divider

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

This is true of the Obastard administration. His A.G. (assHolder) has been, to put it lightly, instrumental in fomenting this racial divide with his refusal to prosecute "his people" in the Black Panther case as just one example of his inept handling of federal legal matters. It may be somewhat difficult to "lay the blame" on any one individual but too many people IN the Obastard administration, including Obastard himself, have been prejudicial in their statements and actions.

My Father, who passed away at the age of 91 two years ago, God rest his soul, was a WW II vet, who also fought in Korea and spent 2 tours in Vietnam. Any time I see someone being disrespectful to ANY veteran, I want to grab them by the neck and squeeze until their eyes bug out. I'd like to slam their head against a brick wall until their head cracks like a watermelon. And when that veteran is also elderly, I want to hang them up by their balls and feed them ExLax until they shit themselves to death.

Last edited:

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX

You shall know them by the seeds they sow: How about jumping to racial conclusions with the New England cop arresting the black prof? How about jumping to racial conclusions with Travon? How about his justice department dropping the panther voter intimidation, even though it was a slam dunk case? There is three of them. Then, add the fact that any disagreement with him is shouted to the world as racist, and he lets that stand? Yeah, I can't see how Obama might have had a hand in anything regarding racism.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Look at everybody as a possible threat, but give them enough respect to prove otherwise.

Besides.........I think most people put more distrust/caution in dealing with younger folks in their teens to 30's.
    Something tells me that doesn't describe you KyleTX.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    You made my point! From a other thread. Shit!!! Shit !!! Shit!!
    Now everyone is liooking at everyone else as a hostile
    Cause now i have to look at everyone as a threat. Yeah thank you sob.
    Yeah. It's a sad state of affairs, isn't it. Under the Obama administration we've seen a glaring lack of concern over legality, the constitution, and the half of America that doesn't think the same way he does. Obama only speaks out occasionally on matters of the day, such as George Zimmerman, and when he does it seems to add fuel to the fire....but that's what Leftists do, set people against each other so they can take advantage of the chaos. Rahm Emmanuel, Obama's former Chief of Staff infamously has admitted to "never letting a good crisis go to waste". Where do you think he learned that concept? From the same mentors that Obama learned from! I keep trying to divine Obama's end-game, is it to destroy America financially? to get people so hooked on entitlements that they don't dare vote any other way than Democrat? to start a race war so he can impose Martial law? or is it a multi-pronged attack to bring America down to the level of any U.N. country? Dinesh D'souza gives a compelling argument in his book "The Roots of Obama's Rage" that Obama considers America to be another colonial power just as Great Britain was and wants to destroy our ability to ever be able attack another country. Very tellingly, one of Obama's books is "Dreams FROM my Father", not "Dreams OF my Father" Obama's father was, besides being an alcoholic, murderer, and philanderer, a Kenyan Kikuyu freedom fighter who despised the British. Obama's first act upon moving into the White House? He had the bust of Sir Winston Churchill, a gift to the American people, removed. Whatever Obama's endgame, his legacy will be to have injured race relations, created an atmosphere of corruption, and to financially hobble us for generations.

Top Bottom