• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SIG-SOG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    DFW
    I found a Sig P229 .40S&W replacement barrel on topgunsupply.com. Wondered if anyone has used them before. They claim the barrel is a Sig factory drop in.
    Thanks.
    Lynx Defense

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    That is one top notch dealer. The best. Buy with confidence. Since they have a flat rate shipping, you might want to add some other items that don't weight too much to benefit from that.

SIG-SOG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    DFW
    Thanks Navyguy. Placed my order for a .40S&W barrel. Will then have a .357 Sig and .40 S&W for my P229 SAS Gen 2.

Can't wait. Already picked up some Federal FMJ .40S&W ammo at wally world today, for $13.57 per box of 50. First time I've found any pistol ammo at a wally world in Plano area. Not sure if that was a good price or not, haven't really paid much attention.

Hondo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    The F in DFW
    That is one top notch dealer. The best. Buy with confidence. Since they have a flat rate shipping, you might want to add some other items that don't weight too much to benefit from that.

+1 they are good folks to deal with, I have ordered several items from them. I appreciate that they say right up front if something is out of stock on their website, instead of telling you AFTER you order something like some other websites do. And if something is out of stock they will send you an email letting you know when it is back in stock.

81aggie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2009
    San Antonio
    Already picked up some Federal FMJ .40S&W ammo at wally world today, for $13.57 per box of 50. First time I've found any pistol ammo at a wally world in Plano area. Not sure if that was a good price or not, haven't really paid much attention.

Best price I've seen on .40 S&W is $16.99 for a box of 50 at Academy so I'd say you got a good price. Can't seem to find the pistol ammo I need at WM so usually go to Academy.

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    I hope that Federal .40 you bought is better than the Federal Champion .45 ammo I bought at WW here in Brownwood. I began to think I had bent the barrel on the pistol or something. That was beyond a doubt the sorriest ammo I have ever dealt with. There was no "pattern" to it. It just scattered all over the place.

Top Bottom