• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    It is disgusting how the changes in campaign contribution laws have allowed the vast majority of liberal candidate money to come from out of state sources who have zero business influencing a local state election. The Liz Chaney travesty is a perfect example. Even when she doesn't win, it still leaves a bad taste about how the California whores influenced the election.

Gun Zone Deals

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    All the Polls indicate republicans are not going to vote for her. Californians are dumping millions into her campaign, but the likely voters poll from last week showed she was losing by 20 points.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    All the Polls indicate republicans are not going to vote for her. Californians are dumping millions into her campaign, but the likely voters poll from last week showed she was losing by 20 points.

My uncle and his family live in WY and they arent voting for her

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Even when she doesn't win, it still leaves a bad taste about how the California whores influenced the election.

Yes, but it might be a Good Thing.

Remember, one of the hypotheses in the mix is that distaste for CA/CA politics will cause voter turnout to ensure she will lose, and you'd have to show how that hypothesis is not as valid as any other.

I'm hoping that distaste for CA and its politics is a growing theme in American politics.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …I'm hoping that distaste for CA and its politics is a growing theme in American politics.
    I’d like to think it’s not, but Manchin’s decision to support the $1T Build Back Better re-labelled climate bill shows he has decided the pollsters are wrong and it’s less likely the R’s are going to take over either house in the fall elections.

He just recognizes we’ve all decided it’s prostitution and all we’re haggling over is the price.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

And she wants to run for president.

Echo chamber is a hell of a psychological influencer

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    He just recognizes we’ve all decided it’s prostitution and all we’re haggling over is the price.
    Well, depends on Monkey Pox or other disease.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If the Liz runs for prez in the future, she will probably be on the ticket with Jeb Bush who I think she is having an affair with. Not sure who will be on top (on the ticket; get ur minds out of the gutter)!
    Maybe he will take her quail hunting and pass along a family tradition of shooting her!

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Maybe he will take her quail hunting and pass along a family tradition of shooting her!
    Now should Liz shoot the Bush or the Bush shoot Liz? Ah, heck, let 'em have at each other. My missus and I went down to Hebronville a couple days after Chaney shot the lawyer and didn't realize it was dove season. Two motels in that snappy town and the rates for the chain motel were triple to gouge the hunters. We stayed at the "other" motel which had lots of room and bugs and smelled like curry cooking. The missus was not amused and called me a cheap skate.

Top Bottom