• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dreyes89

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    Pasadena
    i usually play in parties with people i know from chicago. team deathmatch and demolition is what i usually play my gamertag i think is bertizzie1989
    I add you when I get home from work, my friends online play mostly mw2, I didn't pay 60 bucks to have paper weight lol...

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Been looking to play with party on mw3, mind if I add you, and what game modes do you play?

Hit me up, I like team deathmatch but not opposed to other matches, I'm super rusty though.

i usually play in parties with people i know from chicago. team deathmatch and demolition is what i usually play my gamertag i think is bertizzie1989

We got disconnected earlier and linked up in a party with a friend of mine.

I add you when I get home from work, my friends online play mostly mw2, I didn't pay 60 bucks to have paper weight lol...

I've got Modern Warfare 1, 2, 3, and Black Ops, down for whatever lol.

Gilgondorin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    San Antonio
    Anyone here a die-hard for the original Gears of War? I used to play 5 hours a day back in high school and 14 on the weekends and holidays; I need a worthy opponent!

I don't have an account anymore that's Gold, but if someone still plays Gears, I'll go buy a month and throw down here at the end of the semester.

(PS: I don't play COD >.>)

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Anyone here a die-hard for the original Gears of War? I used to play 5 hours a day back in high school and 14 on the weekends and holidays; I need a worthy opponent!

I don't have an account anymore that's Gold, but if someone still plays Gears, I'll go buy a month and throw down here at the end of the semester.

(PS: I don't play COD >.>)

Haven't played it in awhile but still have the game, unfortunately its in storage right now (only grabbed my xbox and a few games) but I'll let you know when I finally get them out.

Top Bottom