Hurley's Gold

WTS Yaesu FT-991A radio, Alinco Power Supply, Antenna (San Antonio)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scattergun6

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    San Antonio
    1698785341302.png

Yaesu FT-991A - Transceiver, All-Mode, HF/VHF/UHF, Real-Time Spectrum Scope, Waterfall, 3.5 in. Touch Screen, Hand Mic (never mounted) https://www.yaesu.com/indexVS.cfm?c...02&encProdID=490C4A71118AD0F4E825E89D821B73BB
    Manual, box, warranty card
    Alinco DM-30T Power Supply
    Tuneable Loop Antenna, plus cables
    All nearly new, very few hours of use
    $1,000 or best reasonable offer
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

scattergun6

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    San Antonio
    I will be in the Abilene area on Tuesday, 21 Nov. I can deliver this package anywhere along the way from San Antonio to Abilene. All equipment like NIB.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Have been looking for people here that have interests in common with mine. Saw a thread somewhere when you were in conversation with Tnhawk and that you know radio equipment. I'm a ham operator since 1976, AA5OI. Noticed you used the bump term, which very common on Free Republic, have been there a long time. My father in law was an intelligence officer in the 82 Airborne for short while, then spent 40 years at Pantex. Great man, I miss him. Took him for his last visit to the plant Oct 30, 2009. He died in December 2009. Question? are there many Ham Operators here? I've not seen the pattern , but am very new here. Most people I have met are gun focused as the forum name suggests.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Have been looking for people here that have interests in common with mine. Saw a thread somewhere when you were in conversation with Tnhawk and that you know radio equipment. I'm a ham operator since 1976, AA5OI. Noticed you used the bump term, which very common on Free Republic, have been there a long time. My father in law was an intelligence officer in the 82 Airborne for short while, then spent 40 years at Pantex. Great man, I miss him. Took him for his last visit to the plant Oct 30, 2009. He died in December 2009. Question? are there many Ham Operators here? I've not seen the pattern , but am very new here. Most people I have met are gun focused as the forum name suggests.
    I only have my technician ticket and am not heavily into ham, but I do have an FT-991a like the one being sold here...

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    I only have my technician ticket and am not heavily into ham, but I do have an FT-991a like the one being sold here...
    Thanks. I have a lot of ham gear. 45 years of it. Last 20 years I've largely been taking care of sick and/or elderly family. I'm back into the active side of hobby for 3 of years.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Thank you sir.
    You're new here; I understand.

However, the rules for the classifieds prohibit discussion in the sales threads. There are historic reasons not pertinent here.

No one is going to get twisted up about it. We welcome new members who want to contribute.

But be advised that, in general, discussion in the classifieds will just be deleted when the mods run across it.

Not this thread to this point though. We're not jackasses about it.

But no more, ok? PM me if you want to discuss.

Top Bottom