Hurley's Gold

Y'all in the La Grange and Giddings areas watch out!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    How did everybody fare? It seems some heavy rain lingered there for a while. Any bad flooding? Are y'all safe?

stuhoevel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    San Antonio
    I drove into Houston this morning and saw the old I-10 mainlanes was flooded about 10 miles west of Sealy on the outbound side. the fields and access road was all under water. It looked like the new lanes and the concrete traffic barriers were damming up the water. I saw 18 wheelers pushing water about to the middle of their front bumpers.

The Colorado just east of Columbus was way up. You could not see the sand bar on the south side of I-10. The Brazos was also up. I could not get a good view because of the lane shifts and 18 wheelers. I did not think about looking at the San Bernard.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I drove into Houston this morning and saw the old I-10 mainlanes was flooded about 10 miles west of Sealy on the outbound side. the fields and access road was all under water. It looked like the new lanes and the concrete traffic barriers were damming up the water. I saw 18 wheelers pushing water about to the middle of their front bumpers.

The Colorado just east of Columbus was way up. You could not see the sand bar on the south side of I-10. The Brazos was also up. I could not get a good view because of the lane shifts and 18 wheelers. I did not think about looking at the San Bernard.

Welcome to the Forum!

Top Bottom