• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tough Guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Hang my hat round Katy, Tx and have a couple questions about this forum. Can I say damn here? Can I call Jane Fonda a turd. I need to know these things before I partake in this board. I don't care much for gun forums that take away your first amendment rights in order to protect your 2A rights. I don't plan on getting to rowdy with words and such but have had problems with a few other forums for saying such words as mentioned above.

I mostly deal myself in with 45 cal and 308 and do my own reloading for both.
    Capitol Armory ad

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Welcome from Dallas damn it! There are a few turds on here but we polish um up nice. :D

Sent from Kermit's Pad. If the Swamp is a Rockin don't bother knockin!

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Howdy, and I don't know if the moderators will allow you to cuss, since cussing is not a First Amendment Right.

I don't know why some Texans immediately revert to the United States Constitution (which has been diluted over the years by Progressives).

Neither the United States or Texas Constitution grant the use of profanity. They simply affirm the right to free speech in the public square, where politics can be argued freely and without penalty.

On a non-governmental, or a privately owned message board such as this, you have NO RIGHTS other than those granted by the owners.

You can tell your boss to Flock Off, and if he fires you, you have no recourse.

Tough Guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Howdy, and I don't know if the moderators will allow you to cuss, since cussing is not a First Amendment Right.

I don't know why some Texans immediately revert to the United States Constitution (which has been diluted over the years by Progressives).

Neither the United States or Texas Constitution grant the use of profanity. They simply affirm the right to free speech in the public square, where politics can be argued freely and without penalty.

On a non-governmental, or a privately owned message board such as this, you have NO RIGHTS other than those granted by the owners.

You can tell your boss to Flock Off, and if he fires you, you have no recourse.

I'll believe what you just said when pigs fly. :rolleyes:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Hang my hat round Katy, Tx and have a couple questions about this forum. Can I say damn here? Can I call Jane Fonda a turd.
    No and HELL no! But you CAN say Jane Fonda is damn turd!

Better live up to that username :cool:. Welcome.

Tough Guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    No and HELL no! But you CAN say Jane Fonda is damn turd!

Better live up to that username :cool:. Welcome.

I started using that name after reading some posts on another gun site (they were getting kind of rowdy). I started using it as a joke. I had no idea how it would intimidate some people.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    BStickerAintSkeerdCalvin.gif

:p

Top Bottom