• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Exile Machine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Dallas Texas
    END OF MONTH CLEARANCE! Prices SLASHED! EOTech, Magpul, ACE, Sig, Mags & misc items

Well it's clearance time again. Our high priced big city accountant says we've got to clear out the excess inventory before the end of this month or else...

So what better way to clear it out than to price it below cost and shout about it on our favorite gun boards?

Check out the totally random selection on our clearance rack. All sales are final and quantities are extremely limited.

https://www.exilemachine.net/shop/clearance-205/ <<-- CLICK HERE TO BUY
    DK Firearms

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    mobile didnt work for me either, it directed me to a truncated mobile parsed link that failed. so i just logged into my computer instead lol. exile usually always gets his site back up and running within minutes. i know hes been doing server upgrades as well too.

Exile Machine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Dallas Texas
    I think I finally got that insane mobile template disabled. If you got stymied by it, try it again.

Bunch of clearance stuff got sold off over the last few days but we'll soon have more goodies in the clearance bin. Weekly specials too. Check our everyday prices on Magpul PMAGs. We sell boatloads of these mags at a discount. Strangely enough most of 'em we sell into CA as repair parts but we're happy to sell fully assembled mags to Texans as well.
    -Mark

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    I think I finally got that insane mobile template disabled. If you got stymied by it, try it again.

Bunch of clearance stuff got sold off over the last few days but we'll soon have more goodies in the clearance bin. Weekly specials too. Check our everyday prices on Magpul PMAGs. We sell boatloads of these mags at a discount. Strangely enough most of 'em we sell into CA as repair parts but we're happy to sell fully assembled mags to Texans as well.
    -Mark

thats because you been there since the beginning.

Top Bottom