• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

We're in a drought - they're getting record rain fall that's washed out bridges, caused mud slides, and cut off the main supply line. Wild weather 2022 has so far. Someone feel free to hit the reset button and get it back to normal.

Hopefully none of y'all on here had reservations for YNP in the near future.
    Gun Zone Deals

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Maybe just the conspiracy theorists in me, but I believe a lot of the crazy weather patterns in the last 4 decades have been caused by CLOUD SEEDING. Either intentionally or just man fucking up trying to play God.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I have some cousin's (and their kids) that went to Teton's then made their way to Yellowstone. They were turned away at the gate this morning and are now trying to decide what to do with the rest of their vacation.
    Oh oh I know.

There is the cody firearms experience and the military vehicle museum all with in a couple hours of there.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I wondered when the flooding would start up there.
    Every time we're in a drought, they get too much rain.

A pipeline would be nice.
    Yep, I've said for years we need a couple of water pipelines crisscrossing the country with large desalination plants in the gulf and both coasts. Would solve lots of problems.

Jobs, many trades high paying many areas.
    Ground water replenishment, eventually.
    Drought mitigation and farming enhancement.

But the environazis would shit kittens like the did in California killing its desalination plant.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Been there done that. Drive a long way to see a great National Park, then unexpected weather shuts it down. Happened twice on the same trip.

Frustrating.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Better than having to stop and help fight a forest fire. Back in '70 on a trip to west coast [Black Hills, Rushmore, Pikes Peak, etc] I had to have an axe and shovel in the car from the Dakotas to Oregon coast. Still got the axe. Old times they are not forgotten...

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Just think of vf the retards lives it will save who think buffalo are big cuddly dogs they can pet.

Park rangers shouldn't try stopping those fools, just keeping the onlookers back so innocent people (children, anyway) don't also get kilt. Think of it as a step toward removing warning labels. If you're retarded enough to go up to a 2,000lb wild animal and try to pet it...maybe you deserve whats coming? Same with the fools who think its cute to try going up to pet baby moose (I'd be far more terrified of a moose than a buffalo) or a bear cub (especially a brown bear!)

Stupid should hurt. In some cases it should be terminal.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Park rangers shouldn't try stopping those fools, just keeping the onlookers back so innocent people (children, anyway) don't also get kilt. Think of it as a step toward removing warning labels. If you're retarded enough to go up to a 2,000lb wild animal and try to pet it...maybe you deserve whats coming? Same with the fools who think its cute to try going up to pet baby moose (I'd be far more terrified of a moose than a buffalo) or a bear cub (especially a brown bear!)

Stupid should hurt. In some cases it should be terminal.

We would be better off without warning labels. I bet we could get rid of half the house & senate with Darwin.

Top Bottom