• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    IF I was a veteran, I wouldn't want him at my funeral. As family who has buried a veteran (last year, my grandpa), I wouldn't want him there either.

As far as "he can keep golfing if it keeps him from screwing up the country more" ... well ... I don't think it matters where he is. He's going to dictate from wherever and whenever he feels like it.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    IF I was a veteran, I wouldn't want him at my funeral. As family who has buried a veteran (last year, my grandpa), I wouldn't want him there either.

Yep, it no other reason than the impact on the logistics, the decorum, the guests, and the family, to have a POTUS on the premises during a funeral service. Very probably why it's not done very often for an individual.

IIRC, GWB was criticized by the liberal media for the same thing, amounting to nothing but divisive pig wrestling that accomplishes nothing.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress

As far as "he can keep golfing if it keeps him from screwing up the country more" ... well ... I don't think it matters where he is. He's going to dictate from wherever and whenever he feels like it.
    You will invite me to your funeral?

Logarius

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    Katy, Texas
    I agree the big O would be a Hugh distraction. It does disappoint me that Veterans Day and Memorial Day are not on his social calendar. Showing up for anything honoring sacrifice for our nation is secondary to him, unless his ass is in a crack (aka VA scandal). Then all of a sudden he love vets and active duty. And this is our Commander and Chief. Pathetic doesn't go far enough!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom