• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I was lookin at the rifle pictures thread for Ideas on a varmint gun and noticed something on some of the ARs.

There is what looks like a small lever on the left side of some, not a bad lever. It looks like it's attached to the trigger pin. The one that caught my eye appears to be tan on a black rifle.

Just crious about the purpose. Is it NFA related or just something for an aftermarket trigger?

Thanks

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    I think what you are seeing is a KNS pin. It is either used for fan boyieeees that want to put every "cool" part on their gun, or if you have a full auto that has issues with walking trigger pins the KNS pins fix the issue.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sounds like that could be it, I thought it looked like a lever but the top pats was about where the hammer pin would be.

Thanks.

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    The anti walk pins are for more than fan boys. Due to low spring tension on some trigger kits the pins have a tendency to pop out. The easy and effective solution is anti walk pins. As the op stated its on a varmint gun, I would assume it has a low lb hammer spring or a trigger kit.

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    The anti walk pins are for more than fan boys. Due to low spring tension on some trigger kits the pins have a tendency to pop out. The easy and effective solution is anti walk pins. As the op stated its on a varmint gun, I would assume it has a low lb hammer spring or a trigger kit.

that would be another reasonable use

Top Bottom