• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Here's an article on the rapper I mentioned earlier. Now I know everyone is responsible for the choices they make, but just read this article and tell me he's not sending a bad message out to his younger, more impressionable fans. Like pulling a gun and popping off a few rounds into the air outside a club, because you're pissed they want to search you before letting you enter. Well I wonder why dumbass. I know it's his right and it's anyone's right to listen to or rap whatever the hell they want, and I respect that right.

But in the last few years, it seems everyone except the perpetrators have been blamed in the media for the perpetrator's actions. Including people who make and star in action movies.

I agree with Deemus to an extent about video games. Very young kids may not be able to tell the difference between real life shooting and Black Ops shooting on the TV screen. But only the youngest ones. 12 and older you know the difference.

Well here we have a guy who not only glorifies gun violence, but he himself is a HABITUAL perpetrator. By the way he's not the only one. There's in fact another Louisiana rapper serving time for murder right now, and one just got out on an accomplice to rape charge. Keep in mind these people are famous and their words, actions and sentiments are reflected in the attitudes of their fans and followers. My point is it's wrong to blame the entertainment industry, specifically movies and video games, while turning a blind eye to entertainers who are thugs IN REAL LIFE.

Never heard of Bruce Willis being a habitual criminal, just a good actor and strong 2nd Amendment supporter.

But this guy C-Murder, he's where he belongs, in Angola LA State Penetentiary, cause damn you act like an animal you'll be treated like one.

C-Murder Faces Second-Degree Murder Charge InÂ*Teen's Slaying - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV.com

^^^ This article is from 2002 around the time the incident(s) occurred.

Almost seems like we live in a society where someone openly professes that they are a thug and they don't care about the law cause they're gonna break it regardless, the babysitters in Washington D.C. give up on them and continue to nag people like us. Cause we don't just straight up tell them f*ck you and your laws we actually care about the law and they know that.

Last edited:

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    It does have an influence. I think violent video games play a big part. Kids think people don't die if they get shot. They have be taught they do die. No respawn in real life.

Thats where parenting comes into play. To many people these day just sit their kids in front of that damn idiot box and let them watch or play whatever keeps them quiet.

I remember my dad explaining the difference between tv and real life when I was a kid and he made damn sure I understood it.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Thats where parenting comes into play. To many people these day just sit their kids in front of that damn idiot box and let them watch or play whatever keeps them quiet.

I remember my dad explaining the difference between tv and real life when I was a kid and he made damn sure I understood it.

Some of these graphic video games were not meant for people under certain ages. Like you said, parenting is important. Until you know your child is capable of understanding life and death, maybe they shouldn't play violent games. LIke they probably shouldn't be watching super violent movies and/or shows.

Top Bottom