Guns International

You are the CEO of any gun company, at any point in time...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    You wake up one day, and you are the CEO of any gun company at any point in time, and you get to make one decision before you are teleported back

Do you stop magpul from selling the Masada/ACR to bushmaster? Do you stop Colt from making the early civilian AR's use non-spec parts? Do you stop S&W from putting that hideous lock in their guns? Do you make Ruger produce good magazines that hold more than 10 rounds?

I'd go back to late 90's Colt, and continue work on the MARS.
    Colt-MARS-Mini-Assault-Rifle-System-PDW-5.56x30mm-556-30-Firearm-Wiki-Firearmwiki.jpg

If they could fix the pressure issue, it seems like it'd be a far better option than an MP7 or PS90

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    FN and make sure the JMB wrote down all of his ideas.

Or

Aramlite and never give colt the lic for the AR15 to watch them **** it up so bad that we get our rifles from a foreign company. (The one listed above :D )

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I’d probably just use that ceo salary to buy a lot of ammo at the cheaper prices, the. Teleport it back with me.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    You wake up one day, and you are the CEO of any gun company at any point in time, and you get to make one decision before you are teleported back

When the getaway is that clean, you have to choose something that'll have historic, political ramifications.

Probably CEO of Colt, and pour a ton of money/lawyers into winning US v Miller in 1939. That would be an easy win, and then we would have no NFA.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    The year is 1967. The Wesson family owns Smith & Wesson - but they decide to sell the prestigious company out of the family - selling in our reality to Bangor Punta. I go back as CEO of Browning Arms Company and tender a better offer to the Wesson family, and see to it that Smith & Wesson remains an independent but wholely owned subsidiary of Browning Arms and is not made a public company, ensuring the damned British never take controlling interest and they don't make deals with the future Clinton administration.

Back in 2022 - Browning marked Smith & Wesson model 39's adn 59's are still being sold and produced in a high luster blued finish, bead blasted stainless steel, with a Cerakote finished entry-level model.

Reactions: gll

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    2 words: Grip Zone

I see it now - you and @Moonpie travel to 1987 and over many drinks and a couple of Czech call girls, you convince Gaston Glock to emblazon "GRIP ZONE" over the entire length of the grip on his Perfect Pistol - beating the importer of the not-even-yet-conceived HS / Springfield collab to the punch, and making Glocks more perfecter?

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I see it now - you and @Moonpie travel to 1987 and over many drinks and a couple of Czech call girls, you convince Gaston Glock to emblazon "GRIP ZONE" over the entire length of the grip on his Perfect Pistol - beating the importer of the not-even-yet-conceived HS / Springfield collab to the punch, and making Glocks more perfecter?

6F5E5D2C-046C-4BAD-970C-B163916F6558.jpeg

Top Bottom