• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I am really starting to believe Bloomberg will eventually help our cause. Even some of the most passive sheep will have to start asking "WTF is wrong with this guy?".

They have managed to secure the vote of many low income Americans and are now turning their backs on them. I feel like bloomberg's days are numbered.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    king_priam_begging_achilles_r_hi.jpg

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    I travel through NY and NJ frequently, and the sheeple up there don't even realize this stuff is going on, or they don't care.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    He seems to feel it would help to curb the number of people who are mugged outside of drug stores. Easier solution, let people carry and see how fast these thugs smarten up when a number of them end up picking on the armed little old lady trying to bring home her laxatives.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    I typed this out of my cancer book in the Pain chapter

"The belief that the use of pain medication causes addiction is a common myth that may present a barrier to good pain management".

berto40

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Houston
    Bloomberg, isn't this the same douche bag that tries to blame crime in New York on the IPODs and IPADs! LOL...the guy is a joke with a lot of money and influence and should be banned from representing/leading anyone.

“What are they all about? They’re not trying to steal your shaving cream or toothpaste at the point of a gun. They want these drugs.”

Hahaha...but aren't guns already illegal there?!
    :confused:

Last edited:

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I was rear ended racing go carts a few years ago and had severe pain. After finally getting rid of the painkillers the pain was managable with ibprophen (sp) . I tried one of my wife prenatal vitamins one day, and that day i felt great, and my back wasn't hurting at all. I started taking them and all was good for about 3 months, til the vitamins started giving me digestive problems. I now take a daily multi vitamin, and my back pain is very rare, and I feel healthy.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've been clean & sober for over 31 years and do not take drugs of any kind. There are many ways to block pain but the easiest way is to drop pills. With chronic arthritis, I know what serious bone pain is like so I had to find other means to defeat it.

With arthritis, the monster takes turns picking which joints to fire up to make you miserable. The joints swell up half again their normal size and the pain is more than I can bear. I managed to acquire TENS UNITS that, when attached to the swollen area, block the pain. They say the units do not promote healing but I've never had a flareup where I used the Tens units and didn't have a reversal of the swelling and pain. The darned things work and have saved me countless doses of chemical pain killers. The cost? The cheapest Tens unit that I have is $28 but you need a Scrip to get one. A scrip will allow you to buy more than one unit so I bought several different ones. The cheapest one does a fine job!

http://www.tensproducts.com/TENS-Unit_c_61.html

For less painful flareups, magnet wraps help a lot. Last Monday, my right knee started screaming so I dug into my bag of magnet wraps and put some of the high powered magnets around the joints. I have a whole bag full of assorted magnet wraps that can be adapted to any painful area. I've had them and used them for many years. Within 24 hours, I was able to put the magnets away! The pain became discomfort and Hell, I have that all the time! Discomfort I can stand! These are what I use. I didn't buy them here but it will show what I use.

http://www.naturestapestry.com/magneticwraps.html

I believe in exploring other ways of reducing pain and alternative pain relief has worked for me for many years. This is a pill happy land and I do believe in limitation of pain relief from chemicals even if it does align me with a turd like Bloomberg. The amount of pain medication used by our people is just insane!

Flash

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Ive said it before, and many of yall know my stance and belief on this.

Cannabis, works better on levels then 10/500 Vicodin. Which the VA hands out like candy. To include oxy, methadone, and morphine. All three I was offered at the Temple VA BESIDES hydrocodone..

At one time I was on 12 pills a day. Heavy duty crap. Plus several shots in my high upper ass that hurts just like the peanut butter shot given by the military.

I stopped it all. I like my liver, my liver likes me.

I find that natural plants have an effect on back pain, joint pain, and depression that is beyond what chemicals they stick in a pill can do. No addiction, no overdose possible, my liver doesn't shrink, my guts don't get so backed up it feels like crapping a rock. The only proven side effects is buffet's, chips, and large pizzas.

On one side you have doctors over doing it. Passing pills out like PEZ candy. The other side, the doctors refuse to give heavy pain meds. I left ALL that noise behind.

However, if I break a leg....drug me the hell out. Get me so jacked up, I could hunt ducks with a rake.

Long term pain management, and I take another option.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom