• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    it didn't need fixed. I had it right. The root over Islamic terrorist is Islam

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Charlie Daniels celebrates the blue collar, hard working American.

Given that was my original background, I understand and applaud him for it.

But dayum, his mondo bizarro million gallon western hat, over the top countenance and rather pompous delivery gives him a rather histrionic delivery.

Yes, I can criticize and like simultaneously.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    So what do the ayatollahs of Iran have to do with the NRA again?

Agreed, we are being threatened by ISIS currently who is enemies with Iran/Hamas. Hamas has certainly not been blowing up Europe in recent months and trying to make inroads into America. Now if he had said ISIS and not Iran, then cool. Besides I thought the biggest threat of Iran was nukes. What the **** are ARs going to do against ICBMs? ARs however work great against a bunch of nut job Wahhabist who want to storm places with AKs.

Edit: ARs also give you at least a better than 0 chance of stopping a suicide bomber too.

Last edited:

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    If we were to get the right prez I believe he would let the leash off of the American forces to drill the terrorists a new asshole. I voted for that shit right there.

A bit late on that. Putin weakened the living shit out of ISIS and just boosted Assad's forces considerably, namely his air capability. Hamas is also in there helping to clean up ISIS.

I'll just add, Iran is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism.

All of which is in the middle east, hell as I just said their surrogate Hamas is helping to mop up ISIS currently in Syria.

Not saying we should go over there and hug Hamas and give them flowers, but I'd rather at least not get in the way of them for now to help mop up our current very real homeland threat.

Last edited:

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    A bit late on that. Putin weakened the living shit out of ISIS and just boosted Assad's forces considerably, namely his air capability. Hamas is also in there helping to clean up ISIS.

All of which is in the middle east, hell as I just said their surrogate Hamas is helping to mop up ISIS currently in Syria.

Not saying we should go over there and hug Hamas and give them flowers, but I'd rather at least not get in the way of them for now to help mop up our current very real homeland threat.

There are plenty more targets around the world for us to lay down some serious ordinance. No doubt the Middle East is a target rich environment but lets not forget all of the other places these rats hide and prosper. Hell, I love to see some renewed action in the Philippines and the like. Start turning over the rocks they hide under and light them up.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    There are plenty more targets around the world for us to lay down some serious ordinance. No doubt the Middle East is a target rich environment but lets not forget all of the other places these rats hide and prosper. Hell, I love to see some renewed action in the Philippines and the like. Start turning over the rocks they hide under and light them up.

At least for now I think it's much more pressing to root out any that are here and make sure no more are able to come in.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    At least for now I think it's much more pressing to root out any that are here and make sure no more are able to come in.

We're all going to have to wait at least another year to see any real action of cleaning our own house. The number of mosques keeps rising and we just got another one right down the street. How many do you think are sitting around making plans like they did in Irving? Without sounding like an alarmist I believe we are just seeing the first of many terrorist attacks from within our own borders.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    We're all going to have to wait at least another year to see any real action of cleaning our own house. The number of mosques keeps rising and we just got another one right down the street. How many do you think are sitting around making plans like they did in Irving? Without sounding like an alarmist I believe we are just seeing the first of many terrorist attacks from within our own borders.

I certainly hope you are wrong. I would like to think we are at least two years behind Europe, but who knows. Thank goodness we can still defend ourselves for the most part.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Much as I hate to, I can't disagree with this. But hope I am wrong.

from an idgit coffeeholic

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    That's the important message underlying the video, but it has more to do with your right to self defense than just guns.

Very true. Much of Europe has LITERALLY been stripped of that right entirely. In fact it's quite bad in Sweden where the authorities are trying to take down groups that have been organizing to just simply intimidate migrant groups out of the train stations when they tried to go around harassing everyone.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I watched the video before I started reading the comments, funny the only terrorist I thought of while watching it was Obama.

Top Bottom