• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild hair

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    No, I got them from a guy in montana. The pictures dont do them justice...they are beautiful...there is a bird on the dorsal of the fish. I was shocked at how pretty they were! I took a chance on them when I ordered...you just never know....but I think I'm going to buy more, they are all just a little different from each other

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Texas SOT

Wild hair

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Lol! I bought mine from his ebay site in bulk. But the web site looked like it had some cool stuff!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Ghosty1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2014
    Beaumont
    use inner strands as fishing line, trot lines, etc. make sure you get mil spec 550.
    can make belts, gun slings etc with it, and unwind as needed. easy to carry a lot of this "on" you in this way.
    despite other comments, paracord is THE BOMB. UV is a possible detriment, but im very skeptical on this as it was designed for a UV rich environment. most of us dont skydive at night....
    so many uses for this stuff, its crazy, its also cheap and readily available. no tape is even in the same zip code as this stuff when it comes to uses.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    use inner strands as fishing line, trot lines, etc. make sure you get mil spec 550.
    can make belts, gun slings etc with it, and unwind as needed. easy to carry a lot of this "on" you in this way.
    despite other comments, paracord is THE BOMB. UV is a possible detriment, but im very skeptical on this as it was designed for a UV rich environment. most of us dont skydive at night....
    so many uses for this stuff, its crazy, its also cheap and readily available. no tape is even in the same zip code as this stuff when it comes to uses.

Welcome to the forum. You just dug up a year-old post to say what's mostly already been mentioned.

Ghosty1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2014
    Beaumont
    and?

thread is not closed, you read it. a poster had mentioned what i believe to be incorrect information, thread open, i posted.
    is this a problem of some sort?

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    keep-calm-and-have-a-snickers-8.png

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    is this a problem of some sort?
    No, it's not. I actually like it when people search for threads on the topics they want to discuss then post to those pre-existing topics rather than starting new ones.

If the mods wanted to discourage this, they could just close all threads after a certain number of days of inactivity. They don't do that so I assume they're OK with necro-posting, too.

Top Bottom