• ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Show us your Christmas Tree.

With 5 kids + spouses, 14 grandkids, and 5 greats ours is a little loaded but we finally finished up last night and here's the result. Tomorrow night is the fun. 33 stockings stuffed and hung up waiting. Starting on the food today. Natchitoches Fried Meat Pies, homemade chili, beans, ham, and lots of finger food and sweets.

IMG_2282[1].JPG
    IMG_2280[1].JPG
    Gun Zone Deals

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    You had me at Nachitoches fried meat pies. Always stop for a crawfish pie on the way through.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

With 5 kids + spouses, 14 grandkids, and 5 greats ours is a little loaded but we finally finished up last night and here's the result. Tomorrow night is the fun. 33 stockings stuffed and hung up waiting. Starting on the food today. Natchitoches Fried Meat Pies, homemade chili, beans, ham, and lots of finger food and sweets.

View attachment 157628 View attachment 157629
    Awesome Avvid. My I ask? what's the story on all the spoons in the case?

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya

I grew up with a tinfoil Christmas tree with tinsel and silver and blue bulbs like the one in the foreground. My wife (who’s the sweetest person on the planet) puts up a tinfoil tree just for me every year along with a variety of other Christmas trees inside and outdoors. I think we have 4 or 5 up this year due to time constraints but the norm is usually twice that number or more With different themes, decorations and sizes.

My wife really enjoys decorating for the seasons and I enjoy it as well.

Last edited:

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya

Sounds like a lot of fun with family. As a kid we had huge get-togethers at Christmas and July 4th and I have many fond memories of family, fellowship, and festivities accompanied by wonderful home cooked food. Hard to believe a half century has passed and all the old folks are gone. I sure miss them.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Sounds like a lot of fun with family. As a kid we had huge get-togethers at Christmas and July 4th and I have many fond memories of family, fellowship, and festivities accompanied by wonderful home cooked food. Hard to believe a half century has passed and all the old folks are gone. I sure miss them.

I am the official "Old Fart" of this this branch of the family tree. Therefore I exercise my seniority and plan a big Christmas. We (my wife and I) don't have multiple family gatherings any more so we have fun.

Top Bottom