• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Thanks yall. Chester is acting like Chester now. Good to see him back, even if he's pretty musical when he breathes. Now, if we can get a good result on Tuesday, it would be a great boost.

Greg, I can't believe two socks lol It's good they came up. It is pretty scary at the time it is happening, but I'm glad we get far enough out that we can laugh at them. They do some amazing dumb stuff.
    Target Sports

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Been sitting on this the last couple of days as we processed the news. Biopsy showed melanoma, cancer. Doc estimated 1-3mths.

Thanks yall for the thoughts and wishes for Chester.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Very sorry Monica.
    My last GSD developed cancer in his hip & we decided to let him go, without putting him through any painful operations that may or may not
    have helped.
    Vet came to the house & helped him there.

It's never easy......

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    I dunno if it helps, but I read somewhere, we can ease our pet's pain unlike our human family. Someday, my wife of 31 years may be in pain, with no hope of an end to it. I won't be able to legally do anything about it. Not so with my canines. I can see them out of this world peacefully.

It ain't easy, but after a lifetime of love and devotion, it's the least I can do.

Three times that bill has come due and I have paid it. I have drawn strength from the fact I gave them a peaceful exit from this world with the one they loved.

We should all be so lucky.

Last edited:

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I dunno if it helps, but I read somewhere, we can ease our pet's pain unlike our human family. Someday, my wife of 31 years may be in pain, with no hope of an end to it. I won't be able to legally do anything about it. Not so with my canines. I can see them out of this world peacefully.

It ain't easy, but after a lifetime of love and devotion, it's the least I can do.

Three times that bill has come due and I have paid it. I have drawn strength from the fact I gave them a peaceful exit from this world with the one they loved.

We should all be so lucky.

Couldnt of said that better myself.

Monica-sorry to hear this. We will be prayin for you guys.

Top Bottom