• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    So I'm driving west on I-20 to Odessa when this Allstate agent comes flying up from behind and sucked up to my rear bumper to the point I couldn't even see his hood.

And those of you who have ridden with me know I'm not what you would call a slow driver.

I get to a spot where I can let him by then watch as he does the same thing to several others so I decide to see how fast he was going.

5e7y3edy.jpg
    aganage9.jpg

At the point I took the pic he was pulling away fast.

I just wonder how quick and how high Allatate (I use Farmers) would raise my rates if they caught me driving like that.

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Not sure,but I read somewhere, probably the internet, that anything above 20 over the limit is going to get you hauled to jail.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    He is a member of management therefore there are no ramifications if he gets caught speeding.
    However, 3 people that work for him will get laid off in order to cover the cost of ticket and the increased risk.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm I the only one that noticed that in order to show proof the Allstate guy was driving recklessly, he drove recklessly then pulled his phone out while driving to take a picture for proof if how reckless they were driving, lol.

No offense intended, but if that picture gets out you insurance rates might go up.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    "keep right 'cept to pass." When I'm driving, it seems as though 90% of Texans can't comprehend English.

South and Central they are fantastic on the back roads actually. I've been flying up 59, 72, and other highways through nowhere land and people are good about getting to the shoulder to let you pass and I do the same when someone is going faster than me. Rarely do I get stuck behind a 50mph jackass on those highways.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom