• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    For some reason when I tried pulling up some youtube videos tonight they are all silent. I've checked other websites and programs and verified that my sound is working. I mainly use Chrome so Flash should be up to date but went ahead and downloaded the newest version and tried Firefox with the same result. Rebooted, played with audio settings in the control panel, still no audio. If anyone knows what could cause this I'm open to possible solutions.
    ARJ Defense ad

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Hmmm that's strange. YouTube seems to be working fine for me. Stupid question: your headphones/speakers are plugged in all the way right? Computer volume up and not on mute?

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Hmmm that's strange. YouTube seems to be working fine for me. Stupid question: your headphones/speakers are plugged in all the way right? Computer volume up and not on mute?
    Yep, like I said, all other audio works fine and youtube volume is up and not muted. I'm stumped...it pulls up and works fine on my other computer and cell phone.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    That happens to me sometimes, I think it's because youtube is such a high traffic website that it's inevitable it will act weird every now and then. Side note did you try a different browser?

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    My laptop flakes out on me some times and it is just about the time I want to listen to something.

mach3ngun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2012
    Houston
    It happened on the wifes laptop. 'she uses Firefox'

She tried IE and it worked fine.

I uninstalled FireFox and reinstalled it then YouTube worked fine.

I have been having a lot of crashes with FireFox the last few months... hope it get worked out.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Happens to me if I click on a video through tapatalk. Might be a link up issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Magic.

DaRk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Sounds like you've been plugging usb audio devices into the machine ie headsets.. Check your default sound device assuming your in Windows 7, click start in search type the word sound click the one in the control panel. Make sure your speakers are set to the default device.

Top Bottom