• robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Y'all seen this guy - Mike Beliveau? I've been watching his videos for a long time. He's a black powder ninja. This is some serious bullshit from YouTube. Nothing new, but really pissed me off.
    Guns International

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    YouTube is a mess for sure.

I do enjoy the fact that the vast majority of the content I watch on YouTube is content that YouTube hates but can’t afford to lose.

He really should start pulling away from Patreon though and consider an alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    YouTube is a mess for sure.

I do enjoy the fact that the vast majority of the content I watch on YouTube is content that YouTube hates but can’t afford to lose.

He really should start pulling away from Patreon though and consider an alternative.

Just curious, what would that be?

I watch a lot of conservative political videos myself. They certainly don’t like them but does bring in ad revenue.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just curious, what would that be?

I watch a lot of conservative political videos myself. They certainly don’t like them but does bring in ad revenue.

I mostly watch Shapiro, Crowder, Tim Pool, Freedomtoons, a little Sargon, etc. Even watch some Pewdiepie. I have a lot of other channels I’m subscribed to but don’t remember them all. Will catch a vid from time to time if it catches my interest.

Many of these channels are mostly demonetized, but conservative channels are some of the largest on YouTube (Tim Pool isn’t conservative) and Felix is the largest traditional channel and is hated by most media and leftists even though he’s not conservative really.

Even if YouTube doesn’t get much revenue off the channels they need them to keep their numbers up. And it gives me joy to know that the channels they hate are often the most popular on their own platform.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Didn't this guy say he could not afford to get off screwtube. Then said Pateron was how he makes money on screwtube. If you stay with a platform that hates you, you get what you deserve. They won't be fair until forced. Also the more we watchers abandon screwtube, the better off producers will be.
    Google is going to keep on and get regulated to death. (hopefully) Kinda like the phone company. I quit google search a year ago and haven't missed them.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Didn't this guy say he could not afford to get off screwtube. Then said Pateron was how he makes money on screwtube. If you stay with a platform that hates you, you get what you deserve. They won't be fair until forced. Also the more we watchers abandon screwtube, the better off producers will be.
    Google is going to keep on and get regulated to death. (hopefully) Kinda like the phone company. I quit google search a year ago and haven't missed them.
    What search do you use?
    Don't say Bing

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    When we have people that can make $100k from posting a picture and billionaires who've never produced anything of tangible value it's a sign that our society is circling the drain.

Make your videos as a hobby.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Is knowledge something with tangible value?

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Maybe.
    I just learned (from another thread on this site) that my thumbs are abnormally long.:banghead:
    519872F7-FF0B-44EC-B091-E5800C4C2B8E.jpeg

Attachments

• 519872F7-FF0B-44EC-B091-E5800C4C2B8E.jpeg
      519872F7-FF0B-44EC-B091-E5800C4C2B8E.jpeg
      42.6 KB · Views: 222
    Top Bottom