• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I don't know if it can get any better than this....

On another note, with his tack record, wonder what they're going to charge Zimmerman with now?

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding to Rescue Family Trapped in SUV - ABC News

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of a family of four -- two parents and two children -- trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

Texas SOT

Last edited:

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    From another site....

It's a bird, It's a plane................It's Zimmerman.

5mldle.jpg

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    He did what he thought was his civic duty in both cases. Hopefully, this one won't come back to bite him in the ass.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Doubt it will be much different than before.

I can't imagine how dumb he would have to feel if he had voted for Obama, lol.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Lucky passengers didn't get shot fur violating the grasses rights!

sent from my cell phone, far far away

Sarcasm? I am hoping......

I noticed the article didn't identify the race of the family. I bet, if we find it was a white or Hispanic family, there will be outcries that he wouldn't have done it for a black family. If it is discovered it was a black family, it will be pushed to the side quickly to highlight more protests.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    They will probably charge him with illegal possession of a fire extinguisher. I can see BDLR yelling, "He discharged it with children in the car and he used the "N" word! Witnesses have come forward to say he just said, "No thanks" when he was offered a homemade pie as a reward, but we all know better."

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    So that's 4 lives he saved plus however many the high school dropout, drug dealer, thief, prospective death row inmate, ghetto thug who had his ex-Crip father helping him to get a handgun would have victimized had he not tasted 9mm justice the night he attacked the wrong night watchman.

Zimmerman should have a spandex costume made with a Z inside the shield on his chest like Superman's.

About the only thing the fuckups in the state and federal govt got right about Zimmerman was his hero complex. But it's starting to look like it might be the real thing and not a delusion.

Last edited:

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    So that's 4 lives he saved plus however many the high school dropout, drug dealer, thief, prospective death row inmate, ghetto thug who had his ex-Crip father helping him to get a handgun would have victimized had he not tasted 9mm justice the night he attacked the wrong night watchman.

Zimmerman should have a spandex costume made with a Z inside the shield on his chest like Superman's.

Internet is already working on it.

3v9foq.jpg

Top Bottom