• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyReb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    DFW area
    I headed to Academy today to look for some gear for work since I work outside now, and I strolled by the gun bar as I usually do. I saw some new ammo on the shelf. Hornady Zombie Max.....novelty? sure .........cool conversation piece? hell yeah!
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• l_105000032_2.jpg
      l_105000032_2.jpg
      44.3 KB · Views: 155

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    It looks like their personal defense round with a green tip instead of red. Did it cost the same?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

JohnnyReb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    DFW area
    costs about the same...website says Z-max bullets for zombie use only, they're more or less just tryin to be humorous and make a little money, why not?

mike9905

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Stevensville, Maryland
    You may laugh. Today's kids are so dumb, have seen so many zombie movies/tv shows that they believe. My 22 year old niece has a friend who is planning to put steel bars on his windows to defend against zombies. She even told me human tissue has been re-animated in a lab. They should forget about zombies and worry about Congress and the President. Come to think about it, I'd rather worry about zombies.

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    You may laugh. Today's kids are so dumb, have seen so many zombie movies/tv shows that they believe. My 22 year old niece has a friend who is planning to put steel bars on his windows to defend against zombies. She even told me human tissue has been re-animated in a lab. They should forget about zombies and worry about Congress and the President. Come to think about it, I'd rather worry about zombies.

The "zombies" are gonna be the methheads, junkies and welfare sucking scumbags that are going to try to grab/kill/plunder whatever they can get their hands on. It's only getting worse every day and my ammo pile is only get'n bigger. No Zombie Max ammo for me though; 230gn FN hardcast is my choice.

Top Bottom