• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    29 pages - must get 30 to make the 30 Super Carry thread meet criteria for our own subforum, right?

This is what those nasty .48 ZAP shooters carry. California compliant 1911's. Is that the kind of thing we want our .30 Super Carry children to be exposed to? I think not. We need to ban the .48 ZAP and send those poor folks to .30SC re-education centers where they will be exposed to the way, the truth, and the light and re-learn fundamentals of shooting, carrying, and professing the superiority and holiness of .30 Super Carry.

View attachment 436199

Only a .30 SissyCarry adherent would come up with something as nonsensical as this. Note the flowers everywhere - a telling sign. They just can't resist the urge to festoon everything with pink flowers, fluffy kittens, and pictures of Dylan Mulvaney.

BTW, how in the name of John Wayne would that thing even feed?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    .30SC and .48ZAP are the kind of cartridges that Google AI would create....
    <>

Let me remind that I participated in the care of the two gut shot NOPD Officers, some 10 years back, each hit once by a regular .380 in their upper abdomens, and barely survived.

(The perp had over 20 9mm’s in him and died immediately.)

<>

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    <>

Let me remind that I participated in the care of the two gut shot NOPD Officers, some 10 years back, each hit once by a regular .380 in their upper abdomens, and barely survived.

(The perp had over 20 9mm’s in him and died immediately.)

<>

A single .48 ZAP would've taken the perp out without any injuries to the officers, or even any need to draw a weapon. Simply showing the perp a single .48 ZAP cartridge would have caused him such a feeling of inadequacy he'd have surrendered meekly and peacefully.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    29 pages - must get 30 to make the 30 Super Carry thread meet criteria for our own subforum, right?

This is what those nasty .48 ZAP shooters carry. California compliant 1911's. Is that the kind of thing we want our .30 Super Carry children to be exposed to? I think not. We need to ban the .48 ZAP and send those poor folks to .30SC re-education centers where they will be exposed to the way, the truth, and the light and re-learn fundamentals of shooting, carrying, and professing the superiority and holiness of .30 Super Carry.

View attachment 436199

8E5DE69B-A611-40DC-86E0-52B6B4126707.gif

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 14-15-26 30 Super Carry vs. 9mm.png

30 pages in a 30 Super Carry thread should require us to have a 30 Super Carry subforum. Even if the mods do it as a meme.

Also - someone needs to get Congressman to be Hererra on here with an account, if he's not already. And he can be the first honorary mod of the .30 Super Carry subforum, and we can get him to carry forth the bill to make .30 Super Carry the official caliber of the US.

Top Bottom