• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Had to screen cap for posterity in case the high priest hits a rip from his Uncle Bucky Burbon tonight and goes all delete happy

Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 23-45-28 30 Super Carry vs. 9mm.png

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I had to do some digging - the OP on this thread has not even posted since early February, and his last activity at all was mid February. I'm starting to wonder if the OP isn't a sock puppet account of the high priest, set about to stir up emotions and to be used as a tool to further spread the gospel of the .30 Super Carry and to get us all whipped up into an Uncle Bucky fuelled frenzy - that or we scared the ol' boy away and his wife ran off with some .48 ZAP toting roid monster.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I had to do some digging - the OP on this thread has not even posted since early February, and his last activity at all was mid February. I'm starting to wonder if the OP isn't a sock puppet account of the high priest, set about to stir up emotions and to be used as a tool to further spread the gospel of the .30 Super Carry and to get us all whipped up into an Uncle Bucky fuelled frenzy - that or we scared the ol' boy away and his wife ran off with some .48 ZAP toting roid monster.

I would never. Such horrible accusations? From my own clergy? Unheard of.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

More likely OP saw the way his first and only thread was going and said "Dear God what have I done" before throwing his computer out and swearing off all technology for good.

This is him today, feeling much happier about his life:

1714971785397.png

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    More likely OP saw the way his first and only thread was going and said "Dear God what have I done" before throwing his computer out and swearing off all technology for good.

This is him today, feeling much happier about his life:

View attachment 450555

Poor bastard - gingers have no soul, so all the righteous livin, prayin', and being kind won't get him anywhere in the great beyond. He does look happy, and has an epic beard at least.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I'm just sayin no one has ever seen zackmars and ptex in the same place at the same time. Kinda like Clark Kent and Superman, Bruce Wayne and Batman, Beetlejuice and Lori Lightfoot. Its a bit sus is all I'm sayin.

This victory has gone to your head. I think instead of coffee, your first drink should be tea maybe, or water

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    You let a guy win ONE coffee mug, and this is how he thanks you?

The taste of victory is has a hint of chocolate with some spice. And lots and lots of caffiene. And just a hint, a morsel, a liiiittle bit of lysergic acid. Or something. A nice homeless man gave me this little paper scrap with a funny symbol stamped on it and said if you dissolve it in coffee you'd see God and Bob Dole and they'd talk to you and tell you the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. Oh, and he said .30 Super Carry is the way, the truth, and the light. But he did also say there would be a false prophet leading the church. Does that mean you're gonna get hit by a bus, or that we'll discover that you too, don't own a .30 Super Carry? The answer lies in the funny paper...

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    The taste of victory is has a hint of chocolate with some spice. And lots and lots of caffiene. And just a hint, a morsel, a liiiittle bit of lysergic acid. Or something. A nice homeless man gave me this little paper scrap with a funny symbol stamped on it and said if you dissolve it in coffee you'd see God and Bob Dole and they'd talk to you and tell you the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. Oh, and he said .30 Super Carry is the way, the truth, and the light. But he did also say there would be a false prophet leading the church. Does that mean you're gonna get hit by a bus, or that we'll discover that you too, don't own a .30 Super Carry? The answer lies in the funny paper...

Thats it, no more flavor-aid for brother sasquatch. You can also consider your salad bar privileges REVOKED

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Sasquatch's sublime victory here will be celebrated in song around the campfires for many moons, or until the .30 SC is forgotten by men of valor, whichever occurs first.

Greetings new member, I like the way you think.

And this is 100% not a sock puppet account of mine - @benenglish will attest to that on a stack of bibles and @zackmars case of Uncle Bucky burbon. This new guy just has great taste. Probably carries twin .30 Super Carry pistols in custom leather holsters.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Greetings new member, I like the way you think.

And this is 100% not a sock puppet account of mine - @benenglish will attest to that on a stack of bibles and @zackmars case of Uncle Bucky burbon. This new guy just has great taste. Probably carries twin .30 Super Carry pistols in custom leather holsters.

Promising your cousin $100 if he'll join and back you up isn't the same as having real support...

Sasquatch

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Promising your cousin $100 if he'll join and back you up isn't the same as having real support...

Hey now, my cousin doesn't work that cheap. He lives in Oregon still - $100 is about minimum wage at this point. That fucker would be demanding $500 and probably some sexual favors, and I don't do cousin-stuff with first cousins...

Top Bottom