• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjl95mustang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin, Texas

Yes, GT's. They are having a sale on Monday. But they were probably not going to lower the price any on these Glocks. They said they will be pulling all of the used guns out of the back and selling those.

They did have a nice G30 there. It still have the copper paste under the slide. It was around $425. I tried out both and the small frame did not fit my hand right. The 22 fits my hand perfect.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Yes, GT's. They are having a sale on Monday. But they were probably not going to lower the price any on these Glocks. They said they will be pulling all of the used guns out of the back and selling those.

They did have a nice G30 there. It still have the copper paste under the slide. It was around $425. I tried out both and the small frame did not fit my hand right. The 22 fits my hand perfect.
    I heard about the sale, and will be there at 8:30 Monday morning...they typically have lots of used Glocks and I may pick one up if I see a nice one...I'm also curious to see what else they will have in the way of used guns

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    You can also get good pricing if your Fire or EMS. It depends on the Brand.
    He is right and I mis-spoke. For Glocks, you get special pricing if you are active or retired LE, correction officer or cadet, active military, reserve or retired, EMS personnel, fire personnel, TSA, commercial pilots, court judges, district and deputy district attorney.

Stangfan93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Houston/Pasadena
    Avoid the ones that blow up.
    36a31873.gif

Slotback

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    I am another who owns lots o' Glocks and never had a problem-other than breaking a trigger spring.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    He is right and I mis-spoke. For Glocks, you get special pricing if you are active or retired LE, correction officer or cadet, active military, reserve or retired, EMS personnel, fire personnel, TSA, commercial pilots, court judges, district and deputy district attorney.

Too bad that doesn't include poor, gun-loving medical students

:_ /

Top Bottom