• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2nd Abeliever

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Texas
    So naturally you can identify the difference between a shoulder mounted camcorder and a shoulder mounted anti-tank weapon, immediately, under stress, in a combat zone, using optics, from a mile away?

You're one to say "put yourself in their shoes", but I think you are missing the point and more or less just abdicating the facts of war to suit your agenda.

Not to ramble on, just that I can see no excuse the "isreali" zionists use to justify thier cause as good and true and righteous. They also are an occupying army.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Where do you get this idea that a "Civilized" nation shouldn't invade any other nation? What Doctrin are you referring to? We have invaded lots of countries.

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Main point missed, WE DON'T EVEN BELONG THERE! We as a "Civilized" Nation are not supposed to be invading other nations on ANY PRETEXT.

Well. I guess shame on us for invading, oh, say, Italy in 1943. . . France in 1944. . . Nazi Germany in 1944 . . . Japan (Okinawa) 1945 . . . North Korea 1950 . . . Grenada 1983 . . . Panama 1989 . . . Kuwait 1991 . . . Yeah, none of those solved anything.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I guess its time for me to post this poster again.

439032957..jpg

THAT MEANS YOU 2nd Abeliever

Until the day you grow a pair and lace up your boots you can just shut your D*mn mouth about my millitary.

2nd Abeliever

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Texas
    I guess its time for me to post this poster again.

View attachment 3274

THAT MEANS YOU 2nd Abeliever

Until the day you grow a pair and lace up your boots you can just shut your D*mn mouth about my millitary.

Typical of the "brave and bold". Thing is, its easier said over this pc thing than it is in person. Not that I would care to make your acquaintance, unfortunately one has to "deal" with SHIT like you, even if it is on the pc.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Where do you get this idea that a "Civilized" nation shouldn't invade any other nation? What Doctrin are you referring to? We have invaded lots of countries.

I'm thinking back to the time of the Founders and the Barbary Wars.

Typical of the "brave and bold". Thing is, its easier said over this pc thing than it is in person. Not that I would care to make your acquaintance, unfortunately one has to "deal" with SHIT like you, even if it is on the pc.

You're questioning his bravery with the "brave and bold" statement? Really?

Have you ever picked up a rifle and stood a watch?

By the way - I have a ton of questions for you in a previous post. Still waiting on answers...

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station

If it wasnt for the "shit" like me you would be some foreigners slave and bitch, that is if they even let a POS as yourself live longer than a day or put you into an oven. Or they might cut your head off with a butter knife while you scream and drown on your own blood. But it the ungratefully trash like yourself that we the "brave and bold" should be using as bullet catchers in front of us instead of wearing the armor that we have to to protect you sorry sacks of shit. and if you ever want to meet me so that i can say it to your face i will give you my address and phone number all you have to do is ask.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    hey Sgt, you should already know by now you have total respect from most members here with half a brain. i wouldnt worry so much about the brainless ones such as 2nd Abowevil!! guys like him could care less about anyone who committed any part of their life so that HE could be afforded the freedom to spout of his libtard views!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom