• Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    One, it's treason.
    Two, it's a huge cost. Where's the budget?
    Three, we need to begin demanding accountability.
    Too late for #3

- they defy laws
    - they censor, cancel or jail those who disagree
    - they weaponize the criminal justice system

demanding doesn’t work, I’m afraid… the corrupt evil-doers in-charge don‘t care what we demand

the rule of law is long gone

Perchowski

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Houston
    What drives me nuts is I'm a roofer, and I can't even find a job right now because they're all taken by Mexicans who don't speak English. It's just really terrible what is happening.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    What drives me nuts is I'm a roofer, and I can't even find a job right now because they're all taken by Mexicans who don't speak English. It's just really terrible what is happening.
    Just had a couch delivered from a major furniture store in SATX. Neither the driver of helper spoke a word of English. My Spanish is miserable but I was able to get the couch in but I was surprised neither could speak a lick of English/Texan telling me they had just come across the Rio Grande and got a job. Don't the employers have to check status?

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Just had a couch delivered from a major furniture store in SATX. Neither the driver of helper spoke a word of English. My Spanish is miserable but I was able to get the couch in but I was surprised neither could speak a lick of English/Texan telling me they had just come across the Rio Grande and got a job. Don't the employers have to check status?
    Nope and when they do they just help them with information to aquire fake paperwork under a fake name.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    They are probably contractors not employees so a loophole for no need to check status

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    contractors not employees so a loophole for no need to check status
    Yup. Asked my town if the vetted workers, response - our direct employees only.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    There ought to be a law....

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S. to reduce the number of crossings at the border has national security 'vulnerabilities'​

When does obiden hang for treason?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Why is there UN funded NGO's at the Darien Gap? Why is it that people can go into the camps created by these NGO's to report on them, except for those populated by Chinese so called migrants?

This doesn't start at our border, they're only allowed to travel through Central America because they are headed to the US. This is a planned invasion.

Last edited:

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    This program alone should put Biden in prison but it continues in high gear with thousands of federal employees engaged as accomplices. “Just following orders”

Top Bottom