• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    "They" will do it kicking down one door at a time with overwhelming force. When it comes down to losing everything, or losing their guns, I think the choice will be easy for most people.

I was declared dead years ago. Every day I take a breath is a blessing, and I no longer fear dying.

Giving up my guns is never an option. It never was an option. It will never be an option.
    Venture Surplus ad

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    They've already had that done to me. I'll never be able to get a job with a major US corporation again. I was kind of low hanging fruit for them, but they'll be coming after the rest of you in short order..mark my words.

No, What happened to you was all on you. By letting your finger's type your actual thoughts on social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, etc..
    It's nobodies fault but your own for being stupid.

Ronald Gaudier

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Cedar Creek
    No, What happened to you was all on you. By letting your finger's type your actual thoughts on social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, etc..
    It's nobodies fault but your own for being stupid.
    TX Hillbilly if you had a brain you'd probably be dangerous. I'm not gonna bother trying to explain. I guess calling Antifa "fags" is a good reason for anyone to lose their job. Some free country we live in. I hope you realize guys like you are the problem.

Last edited:

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    TX Hillbilly if you had a brain you'd probably be dangerous. I'm not gonna bother trying to explain. I guess calling Antifa "fags" is a good reason for anyone to lose their job. Some free country we live in. I hope you realize guys like you are the problem.

Evidently, I'm smarter than you are. I don't have to worry about loosing a job because someone can find non PC postings online and ruin my life.
    FYI, This country was only "Free" before we were required to pay TAXES and obey someone else's Law's / Rule's.

servis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    Denton County
    I must agree with the Hillbilly. Posting any opinion/fact/idea online makes it searchable. While our 1st rights allow that we can say or post anything, good sense tells me not to do it. The laws of man say the bicycle may use an entire lane of traffic and pedestrians have the right of way. The laws of physics make me look both ways before stepping out into traffic and prevent me from riding on the road with high speed traffic.
    We can put our thoughts out for all to see. Today's reality makes me think that may not always be the prudent thing to do. The current situation with big tech and political climate could be equated with a battlefield. Would you stick your head up when you know there is heavy incoming enemy fire. Will you telegraph to all your intended plan of action. Is it wise to give an open shot at any weakness you may have.
    We need to communicate. Exchange ideas. Develop a plan of action. If these are things you may not want to share with the world it might be best to do it face to face. Without a phone in your pocket.
    I know my rights. What I don't know is what tomorrow holds.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Exactly! Not everyone goes around painting a target on their own back!
    If someone has a target on their back, is it OK for you to shoot it? If so, how long before you don't need a target, cause just a back is good enough?

I understand the realities of today's world, but we need to fight those realities, not roll over for them.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    I LOL at the guy moving to Russia telling us Mericans be worried about losing our guns to jack booted thugs etc.

What a maroon.

Tell Vlad I got two words for him

SUCK IT!
    giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    Just remember these folks suggest and claim to be tolerant and point to us, “conservatives” as intolerant, racist, Nazis, white nationals etc... now domestic terrorists.

I imagine if the voting box no longer is a viable means to express our desires and make our voices heard; there is always the end of a barrel.

The anti-gun, gun control/safety and gun ban narrative is the last thing to accomplish to pursue their goal of one party rule.

How ironic, gun sales were 2 million last month. One reason was the recent chaos in Democratic-controlled cities and the police inability to protect them. Although police have no duty to protect, except those in their custody.

I am not a conspiracy theorists, but insurrection in some form might be in the offing one day. I see serious succession discussions. Weld county in Colorado has discussed this recently. I have no idea how difficult this would be, but sooner or later rural Americans will be fed-up with “blue” and large city-states dictating to them and infringing on their God-given rights and the never ending “nannyism.”

Killing good paying American jobs like the XL Keystone pipeline, the climate change rubbish and the transgender assault on women sports adds to the “disunity” and fuels dissatisfaction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I couldn’t have a better than that ,well put!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    If someone has a target on their back, is it OK for you to shoot it? If so, how long before you don't need a target, cause just a back is good enough?

I understand the realities of today's world, but we need to fight those realities, not roll over for them.

It was a figure of speech, based on his previous history online with his comments that got him where he is today.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

Ronald, I have cut you a lot more slack than some other members, but Hillbilly is one of my closest and longtime friends, and trust me, he's probably a lot smarter than you will ever know, and ten times more dangerous because he is pretty damn smart.

You are the one that got yourself into the situation you are in now. You are the one that decided to sell all his guns and run off to Russia, not us. Big deal that you lost you high paying job. There are other jobs right here in this country and even this state. True, maybe another large airline might not touch you with a ten foot stick, but apparently you seem fixated on making big money, and for some reason, I suspect this big move to Russia is more about money in some way rather than just your supposed freedom of speech, and the events that took place because of it.

And guess what? You're still shitting in your own sandbox! You joined this forum to try and sell off your guns to help fund your trip to Russia, and you go on various threads and criticize the other members. The very members that might be able to buy your guns! Those members who plan on sticking it out right here in this great state of Texas. The very members who ain't running off to another country. Keep criticizing them and many of them wouldn't buy any of your stuff for pennies on the dollar.

Rant off!

Ronald Gaudier

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Cedar Creek
    I tried to find a room-mate for a rally and I called Antifa "fags" after a video I watched where they were throwing molotov cocktails at police and blinding them with lasers.
    For this I lost my job. 10 years ago nobody would have cared. Anyone who says I got what I deserved is falling into the Leftist trap like so many so-called conservatives do.

Look, my plan to leave the country started years before this incident. And it has more to do with US foreign policy than domestic issues. Honestly, I couldn't care less what happens here domestically at this point. I gave up on that a long time ago.

As far as selling my guns to finance my trip...wrong. I'm only selling them because I can't take them with me. And trust me I don't need this forum for that.

Yes I have business plans in Russia, but that's not the primary motivation for my moving there. I just flat out think it's a way better place to live in just about every respect than the USA as long as you have money...which I do.
    So I appreciate your rant, but you make a lot of assumptions, and you know what that makes you..

Here is an interview I did with Newsfront in Saint Petersburg early last year. Kind of a bad translation but it gives you an idea where I'm at.

Last edited:
    Reactions: gll

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You still here?
    FFS hurry up and GTFO for da faderland.

We dont need you or your type here and we sure as hell wont miss ya.

Remember to renounce your US citizenship as soon as your arrive in your new homeland cuz we sure as fu ck dont want ya coming back.

seemed like a reasonable guy to me.

What "type" is he?

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Reactions: gll

Ronald Gaudier

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Cedar Creek
    You still here?
    FFS hurry up and GTFO for da faderland.

We dont need you or your type here and we sure as hell wont miss ya.

Remember to renounce your US citizenship as soon as your arrive in your new homeland cuz we sure as fu ck dont want ya coming back.

I'm done with you idiots, I'll sell my stuff somewhere else. Mods go ahead and ban/delete my account I tried to do it myself but couldn't.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    As far as purges. Conservatives need to wake up. Liberals don't just want to purge conservatives from the military, they want to purge conservatives from government and from industry. They want conservatives out of the workplace, out of public places and completely silenced.

I would not have said this a decade ago. But I truly believe this to be the case now.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Not everybody here is as rabidly anti-Russian and closed-minded. Good luck to you Ronald! I really do hope things work out well for you!

Yeah, if your research goes beyond American news media and political propaganda, and you talk to people who immigrated from Russia to the US you'll learn a lot more.

I had a coworker who moved to the US during the turmoil post-USSR. He had some very enlightening stories to tell, but what was more interesting to me was learning about the Russian culture and people, and what I found out was that we have far more similarities than differences. He came to the states because it was safer here for his family, than it was where he was from during their transition from communism to republican government.

Russians have embraced capitalism far more than other countries - they do have state owned / controlled corporations and industries, but you can argue the same here. We do it thru regulatory action, subsidies, and consolidation of power in the hands of a small handful of the people elected to represent us.

So many people are stuck in the cold-war adversarial mentality that its going to be hard moving forward to be partners and allies. We're "allies" with third world middle eastern shitholes with a massive gap in culture because they have oil and gas reserves. We're enemies with Russia still - why? Russia has oil and gas too, that's probably why, because we're in competition on the global market with them, when we could partner with them and put even more pressure on OPEC.

Vladamir Putin just helped push a proposal *weakening* his power as President and giving more power to their legislative body, but the media wants to spin him as a dictator, meanwhile Sniffy Joe seems uninterested in having our legislative body do its job, he's handing out Executive Orders at an unprecedented rate and its A-OK with our media and half the country?

Russia certainly has its problems, there's corruption in their government (there's a lot of corruption in our own government too) but they have more in common with us from a cultural standpoint than a lot of our so-called allies and if we had politicians worth a shit they'd be building bridges and forming an alliance there. A US-Russian economic and military alliance would be a lot better at containing China's power, and containing the craziness coming out of North Korea.

The Russia-Bad narrative is keeping a 70 year old boogie man alive because its the default solution when the camel-humping middle eastern terrorist boogie man isn't working.

Top Bottom