• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glitter and Guns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    DFW
    I need some new boots but NO ONE makes anything big enough. Need to special order but if I get them and they dont fit Im screwed.

This place has some steel toe work boot type boots that might work for you on their web page, but you can call the store and will probably be able to get a lot more options. They probably won't carry much in the line of a western boot, but for the rest of your footwear needs, it is a great store. I have a 12 year old daughter that wears a ladies size 12 shoe. I am an expert and finding larger shoe sizes now. Reyers Shoe Store: Name Brand Shoes from the World's Largest Shoe Store I bought shoes from there store when I lived up north, and can only say nice things about dealing with them. They might be able to get in western boots - I just never asked them.

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    I wear Justin or Tony Lama for cowboy boots. If you want comfort I picked up a pair of Converse Steath Mil Spec. They cost more then the standard military boots but have a plug in the heel that asorbs shocks. For walking in rocky Texas ground they take the shock off this old bad back. They are very light, run about $100 for the lace up, zip up sides abit more. So comfy I wear them unlaced in the house at times like slippers.

Marblecrusher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    North Texas
    For everyday and at work I wear Ariat workhogs
    ariat2.jpg

-Jordan-

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I need some new boots but NO ONE makes anything big enough. Need to special order but if I get them and they dont fit Im screwed.

Dont lie, youve never been screwed.

I still have a pair of some Red Wings I bought @10 years ago. I hate to throw them out. The break in period on new boots sucks.

Kyle42

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Tx
    Work - Ariat square Steel toe with better insoles
    Play - Tony Lamas or my new Ariats, all square toe

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I have some lizard tony lama's from my grandpa, for my around to play, I picked up some Nocona's, although I'm not impressed at their durability. For steel toes, I picked up some 100 dollar justin boots. I really really like em, but the sole started popping where it cracked.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Danner pronghorn.
    Going on 6 years, soles are slick, (started as deep lug vibram) other than that no leaks, no cracks.
    I want to get 'em re-soled. Went to buy some new ones but they changed 'em up and weren't near as comfy as the old style.

Top Bottom