• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JandK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2021
    Cherokee County
    As people tire of the global government agenda there will be a resurgence in gun rights. The EU is not happy about Czech Republic expanding gun rights. Poland seems to slowly be going that way. Britain will probably take the longest to get on board.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    No hope for Britain. It is a Muslim country now.
    Yep. My daughter and friends had their visas denied when the Muslim in charge found out they were there to evangelize. They were detained and put on a plane back to the us.

Two months later they went back as tourists. Stayed 6 months and did what they originally planned to do.

More than one way to skin a critter.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Yep. My daughter and friends had their visas denied when the Muslim in charge found out they were there to evangelize. They were detained and put on a plane back to the us.

Two months later they went back as tourists. Stayed 6 months and did what they originally planned to do.

More than one way to skin a critter.

Only if they take their own knives...

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    She still skirts close to the edge.
    The right to keep and bear arms is a God-given right; it's not a 2nd Amendment right.
    The 2nd Amendment simply enumerates that our God-given rights shall not be infringed.

It's a protection clause, not an establishment clause.

Saying "2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms" cheapens it.

It sounds picayune, but WORDS MATTER. If you control the language, you control perception.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    They did the whole white guilt anti imperialism thing before it was popular, and they did it to themselves through university indoctrination (commies). I remember watching a BBC video where a guy found one 22LR round lying on the sidewalk and him freaking out and calling the police to pick it up. He acted like it was an unexploded 500 pound bomb, lol. Aside from the two new aircraft carriers they built their military is about disarmed as well. The England of yore is gone.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    They did the whole white guilt anti imperialism thing before it was popular, and they did it to themselves through university indoctrination (commies). I remember watching a BBC video where a guy found one 22LR round lying on the sidewalk and him freaking out and calling the police to pick it up. He acted like it was an unexploded 500 pound bomb, lol. Aside from the two new aircraft carriers they built their military is about disarmed as well. The England of yore is gone.
    There was a time that the king required that all Brits be armed (before guns). Ukraine has learned that lesson.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I remember watching a BBC video where a guy found one 22LR round lying on the sidewalk and him freaking out and calling the police to pick it up. He acted like it was an unexploded 500 pound bomb, lol.
    This calls for the right meme ...

TwatFoundAutomaticAssaultRifleBullets.jpeg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    As people tire of the global government agenda there will be a resurgence in gun rights. The EU is not happy about Czech Republic expanding gun rights. Poland seems to slowly be going that way. Britain will probably take the longest to get on board.
    Belgium, too. Even in France, there are improvements. While England, Canada, Australia, N Z, & Brazil go the other way. . . . .

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Aside from the two new aircraft carriers they built their military is about disarmed as well. The England of yore is gone.

Squadrons embarked on HMS Queen Elizabeth: RAF 617 Squadron "The Dambusters" and Marine Fighter Attack Squadron (VMFA) 211 (US Marine Corps). Because the RAF didn't have enough F-35s and needed to borrow one of our squadrons.

HMS Prince of Wales is still undergoing repairs after breaking down while attempting to leave for its first deployment.and is currently in drydock.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Aside from the two new aircraft carriers they built their military is about disarmed as well. The England of yore is gone.
    HMS Prince of Wales is still undergoing repairs after breaking down while attempting to leave for its first deployment.and is currently in drydock.

Yeah from what I saw in this vid, they can’t afford the carriers and are killing other parts of their military budget just to maintain them.

Top Bottom