Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    1710064955297.png

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Wrong....not dyed in the wool Trump and understand he has shortcomings, but I do support him and think his policies are the best we've seen in decades and far better than the globalist stooges we've seen cycle after cycle. You just fail to recognize reality when it clashes with your worldview. No chance any other GOP candidate carries PA, WI and MI in '16 than Trump, period.

And I never said Romney was an incumbent. What kind of comment is that and where in the **** did you get that I thought he was? Obama was the incumbent, obviously.
    My question was:
    "When was the last time there was a weaker incumbent than Biden?"

Your response included Romney. What was any rational person to think? That is where in the **** I got that you thought he was.

I just hope Trump can beat the weakest incumbent in my lifetime. Time will tell.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Why was Desantis getting so much support from democrats and their usual backers? I think Desantis is a leftist shill who pretends to be a conservative while being groomed as another uni-party candidate for president. He's also a career politician. How much can we continue to trust any career politician, especially in the WH? If he manages to get on the ticket, I won't bother to vote. At least the democrats aren't pretending to be conservatives while the RINOs continue to stab us in the back and slow-walk the Constitution to the dumpster of history.
    <>

Actually, he isn’t yet a ‘’career’’ Politician.

I believe his recent temporary downfall was caused by a combination of factors: His own political naivety, leftist attacks, & attempts by anti-Trump RINOS to either recruit him or co-opt him.

His anti-Trump utterances certainly didn’t help him.

Yet, he is still (or again) one of our most attractive & potentially effective Conservative folks.

’’Politics makes strange bedfellows’’; I hope he & Trump can make-up for the good of our Republic and our children’s futures.

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    By chance have you recently returned from one of the states where cannabis is legal? I'm not sure how that logic plays out otherwise - hoe would Haley be an easy win for him? The only places she won in the primary are where Democrats have a strong majority and or open primary. IIRC, she won DC because its literally the swamp, and there were about 2000 "republicans" that voted. The only other place was Vermont, where its an open primary which means anyone can vote in whichever party's primary - so again, Democrats voting in the Republican primary. Trump kicked her ass - its clear Republicans nationwide want nothing to do with Nimrata "Nikki" Haley. She's poison.

Tucker Carlson would be a solid choice - he'd solidify the base and probably draw in more conservatives who are on the fence. The other options would be picking someone like Greg Abbott, Tim Scott, Kristi Noem, even Ted Cruz. Or better would be someone NOT a politician, another outsider, but maybe one that could pull more people onto the Trump train. Nikki Haley ain't any of that.
    <.

Agreed; but, Cruz would face eligibility issues, AGAIN !

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I think in some states they are.

I’m not really sure what is worse between the two, the possibility of elections being rigged, or 82 million or however many people actually voting for Biden.
    <>

Our ‘’elections’’ have been rigged for decades.

Recall back when Mary Landrieu first won for U S Senate; investigators found that many of her ‘’voters’’ had voted in the precise order that their graves were lined-up in New Orleans cemeteries.

So, Dems were caught red-handed fixing the election.

BUT,

The RINOS never even complained, much less ‘’investigated’’; she served a couple terms.

Yes, it is a UNIPARTY; and YES, many ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED !

<>

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    DeSantis did better during COVID in Florida than Abbott did in Texas. With that said, Abbott is the likely VP choice.

Eli
    I sure hope not. Abbott is better for us as Gov than he would be as VP. I know there are better picks for Gov than Abbott, but there is also a whole lot more that would not be as good, and we would open the door to a a closet RINO sneaking in.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I sure hope not. Abbott is better for us as Gov than he would be as VP. I know there are better picks for Gov than Abbott, but there is also a whole lot more that would not be as good, and we would open the door to a a closet RINO sneaking in.

....or we get a West or Huffines. I'd prefer that over the showboat we have now....

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    My question was:
    "When was the last time there was a weaker incumbent than Biden?"

Your response included Romney. What was any rational person to think? That is where in the **** I got that you thought he was.

I just hope Trump can beat the weakest incumbent in my lifetime. Time will tell.
    Wrong again.....I said OBAMA (the incumbent) was nearly as weak as Biden. Romney was the one who ran against said weak incumbent and got his ass kicked, primarily because he fucking quit and never wanted it in the first place. Remember?

Never said Romney was the incumbent. Seriously, man. Read my posts and don't put words in my mouth that I never said or even insinuated.

Good fucking grief.....

Top Bottom