• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    There you go just for ease of reading comprehension @oldag. Notice Romney's name isn't mentioned and only comes later as Barry's opponent.
    When the discussion is on incumbents, why would anyone even mention an incumbent's opponent? Trying to cover your tracks now?

Well, just bless your heart.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I like what I’ve seen of Senator Tim Scott.

But, I’m not highly confident yet.

Senator Paul is always SOLID.

<>
    <>

Senator Paul’s Dad, Dr. Ron, made a career of pointing-out features of laws which had been concealed by their deceptive politician-authors.

And, of explaining the street-level economic effects of unwise llegislation.

<>

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    When the discussion is on incumbents, why would anyone even mention an incumbent's opponent? Trying to cover your tracks now?

Well, just bless your heart.
    Cover what tracks? I couldn't have been more straightforward and you still don't get it. Again, nice try, yet another complete fail.

Seriously, do you have a reading comprehension problem? It's either that or just a lack of mental capacity. What about my answer, which you obviously tried to contort into something else altogether or just didn't take the time to read, did you not understand?

You should apply as a guest host on CNN. You'd be a shoe-in.

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    f0ed7fbbd17384dbb722d4bc99a113a6.gif

You 2 just stop it.. you're crackin' us all up.............

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Cover what tracks? I couldn't have been more straightforward and you still don't get it. Again, nice try, yet another complete fail.

Seriously, do you have a reading comprehension problem? It's either that or just a lack of mental capacity. What about my answer, which you obviously tried to contort into something else altogether or just didn't take the time to read, did you not understand?

You should apply as a guest host on CNN. You'd be a shoe-in.
    Skipping your anger management classes again?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The people who voted to keep Cornyn would probably replace Abbott with Patrick. That would be a terrible trade off for us.
    <>

Indeed. . . .

But, consider that recently both the Citizens of Kentucky and the Senate ‘’GOP Caucus’’ re-eected Mitch McConnell, known enemy # 1 of our ‘’Conservative’’ contingent.

<>

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    You got anger from that? Dismissing and pointing out your obvious ignorance, falsities, and deflection is not the same as anger.

You got called out and exposed and have nothing to resort to but "skipping your anger management classes." Kind of sad.
    You have GOT to be a liberal. No one else could do such a job of projection.

I betcha he's even got a Commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of his garage...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You have GOT to be a liberal. No one else could do such a job of projection.

I betcha he's even got a Commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of his garage...
    Probably has an AK, or an AR in 7.62X39.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    The people who voted to keep Cornyn would probably replace Abbott with Patrick. That would be a terrible trade off for us.
    I don't think Cornyn was up for election this year. Think it is 2 years out. I doubt he will run for re election. He is a lot like Mitch McConnell. Only kept in office because of people knowing his name. With him, it is all, follow the money. He does not give a crap about his constituents.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom