• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Well yeah, he has no shot at winning. Who signs up for anything knowing they will lose .

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Sometimes it is enough to alter the outcome.

In a case like this, RFK's less crazy left-wingism could cause shifts in platform of the democrats to reflect his more popular positions.

We should remember he is a democrats (yes, I know he is running as an independent) and is willing to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with those openly seeking to destroy the remaining vestiges of our constitutional republic as they destroy it policy by policy.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Sometimes it is enough to alter the outcome.

In a case like this, RFK's less crazy left-wingism could cause shifts in platform of the democrats to reflect his more popular positions.

We should remember he is a democrats (yes, I know he is running as an independent) and is willing to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with those openly seeking to destroy the remaining vestiges of our constitutional republic as they destroy it policy by policy.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    I just don't see that, if I did I would drop any support for him. I'm still in support of his uncle and father, the old time Dems my parents and grandparents supported who the hard core Leftists who hate our country have replaced. There is absolutely no way that JFK and RFK would even win a primary nowadays in the Dem party. I would hope he stands for the values they did.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    RFK is not his Father or his better Uncle................he's not even close to being an old time Dem............

jmho...............
    Again, I just don't see that. I do know the modern Dems hate him because of his daring to question the Covid vax and lock downs and 2-party rule. If he does choose Aaron Rodgers as VP, then I'm out. Shows me he's not serious about winning with a clown show, but then again it's 2024 and look at all that's happened to our country in just a few years.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Again, I just don't see that. I do know the modern Dems hate him because of his daring to question the Covid vax and lock downs and 2-party rule. If he does choose Aaron Rodgers as VP, then I'm out. Shows me he's not serious about winning with a clown show, but then again it's 2024 and look at all that's happened to our country in just a few years.
    The guys was all in for Hillary Clinton, pro-carbon tax, when the TEA party started he claimed it was a “resurgence of the confederacy”, anti gun, fully supported Obama and claimed those who criticized him were racist.

His only claim to fame is his recent comments on free speech which drew the ire of his fellow democrats, and based on his past comments feels more like a political play than anything related to what he actually thinks.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Me always being with such an open mind my 75 years, I appreciate your comments, I really do. I voted in the primary with a hope and a prayer that DJT would win. This is going to be such an asinine and crazy year, we have no idea how it's going to go.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Me always being with such an open mind my 75 years, I appreciate your comments, I really do. I voted in the primary with a hope and a prayer that DJT would win. This is going to be such an asinine and crazy year, we have no idea how it's going to go.
    So what do you think? She is also an attorney.........

RFK Jr. to Pick Tech Entrepreneur Shanahan as VP​

1710655718057.png

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Wow, at least it isn't Rodgers (thus far). That would be a crazy pick for VP but he's a great QB. Leave that one alone. RFK choosing her is a good move. If it's a crazy move then it's no more of one than a political party prosecuting its political opponent in an election year and trying to put him in jail and keeping him off the ballot with other measures, in the good old USA, not a banana republic.

Hey, it's election year 2024, do we really have any right to expect any more than a wild and crazy guy like DJT, a populist who most of us like because he tells the world to kiss his ass, and a guy who can't find his way off a stage and has to be drugged to give his SOTU speech and literally yell into the microphone at the world. RFK Jr seems to not be any more of a crazy pick than those two...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    So what do you think? She is also an attorney.........

RFK Jr. to Pick Tech Entrepreneur Shanahan as VP​

View attachment 441069

Divorced twice, the child of Chinese immigrants and has historically made various contributions to left-leaning organizations and Democratic political candidates including Biden.

In 2023, she held a "love ceremony" to Jacob Strumwasser, an event she described as "a handfasting ceremony influenced by Druidic tradition." The pair met at the Burning Man festival in summer 2022.

What's not to like?!?

Honestly, the fact that RFK, Jr. would even consider Jesse Ventura and Aaron Rodgers shows what a circus his campaign is! The former is as senile as Biden and is looking more and more like Larry David every day!

1710766064280.png

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    It would go against everything she ran for for her to accept being trump’s VP. I guess it would ultimately depend on how strongly her inner politician comes out and wants to grab that power of a high level position.

Top Bottom