• ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Hey I have absolutely no problem admitting when I am wrong and taking my lumps. This isn't one of those times. Kids having the right to form their own opinions is a hill I will die on. I never said that you as a parent had to let them follow through with said opinions, but it is 100% a human right to be able to have your own opinions. Freedom of speech is in the constitution, but I guess we only follow that when it comes to firearms now.
    Ahah! Right there is your misconception!!!

The TRUTH is that the constitution only applies to law abiding adult US citizens.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    They are allowed an opinion, yes. It's up to the adults to decide what to do with those opinions. Obviously children will probably come up with some really stupid ideas, because they are children. But to say they aren't allowed to have opinions is wrong in my OPINION.
    An idea and an opinion is not the same. An Idea is to ride your bike over a ramp and jump off the cliff, it is your friend's opinion that you are a moron. Of course, said opinion could prove truth as well.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Are you saying this is how you measure cold temperatures?

16534_2000x2000.jpg

davidherd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2018
    abilene
    First I have not watched a Pro Football game since they started taking knees during the National Anthem. To hell with those non-American folks. So this year I decided to watch a little of the game, mainly to get to see the commercials. It was an interesting game but when they announced who was performing for the Halftime Show and what they were performing. Well I cut it off during that time and resumed the game about 2 minutes into the 3rd quarter. When I was asked what I thought of the Halftime show, I simply said "What is considered good entertainment these days has gone to HELL IN A HAND BASKET". I was told I had no idea what good music really was. I simply said that Rap/Hip Hop is not music but vulgar chanting to bad rythym. I told them I was introduced to music when my parents listened to the big band sounds (i.e. Glenn Miller, Tommy Dorsey, etc.) and I graduated into loving most all kinds of music.......except Ral/Hip Hop. I like music with melody and lyrics that don't talk about murder, rape, drugs and any other street activities. I really have tried to find something I could get into with that genre of sound, and I am very open minded but alas I stand alone with what I love in music and I'm OK with that. Had I been at the stadium, and found out what was about to happen, I probably would have gone to the restroom and occupied one of the toilet stalls until they were finished. Yes I dislike it that much!! I know that everyone likes something different, so what were your feelings about the Super Bowl Half Time Fiasco?? If you think bad of my choices, well you are entitled to your opinion......just like me!

Reb58

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2019
    US
    I turned the channel and watched the dog show. Better entertainment all around

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom