Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    It will depend on who is open and close by. I just had a car accident on the way to pick up my hungry man turkey TV, dinner. So maybe it’ll be a single batch of chili instead of a double batch and whatever I can find in the freezer. The second choice would be to Uber it to the Chinese buffet and eat my weight in sushi. decisions decisions…

Coon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    The second choice would be to Uber it to the Chinese buffet and eat my weight in sushi. decisions decisions…

The last time I went to a Chinese buffet, there were 3 of us, all very portly fellows, and the owner of the place was a tiny Chinese lady. After about an hour of us tearing through her buffet, she came to our table and said with a grin, "sign say all you can eat, not you eat all!" She was joking with us and made sure we knew, but it was funny!

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    The last time I went to a Chinese buffet, there were 3 of us, all very portly fellows, and the owner of the place was a tiny Chinese lady. After about an hour of us tearing through her buffet, she came to our table and said with a grin, "sign say all you can eat, not you eat all!" She was joking with us and made sure we knew, but it was funny!
    Reminds me of a fellow employee long ago we nicknamed "Tiny". He was very large, pushed over 300 pounds easily. There was a popular Pizza Hut or whatever we all went to for lunch, eat all you want stuff. Well,Tiny would take the whole damn plate of slices at once. They eventually banned him. The few times he rode with me in my truck he had to stop at 7-11 each morning and get their self-serve hot dog with all the fixins. He'd come out with two and literally bury his face in the huge dog and cheese up to his eyes. Always wondered what happened to him later in life...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom