Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Due to schedules this year, all of our "extended family" celebrations were earlier this month.

Christmas Eve this year will be something we have not had the chance to enjoy for a long time.... An evening at home with just me and the better half.

I plan to make a couple of filet mignon dinners, a little cabernet, some Christmas music of Christmas movies (or both), and fire in the hearth.

Merry Christmas, all.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Since my daugther and her other half had thanksgiving with us, they are doing Christmas with his side so we are on our own.
    We considered doing what hour Jewis friends do on Christmas and going out fo Chinese, but the only place here in town is quite a bit worse than Awful, so we are still up in the air about whats happening.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Maybe peanut butter sandwich or something left over from tonite - probably cookies. Going to kids house tonite, no telling what is to eat there. finger food?

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Normally I do a Prime Rib. This year I am breaking tradition and just doing a simple honey ham. I can’t justify the cost, in this economy. I could afford it if I had to, but would be wasting close to $200 in my mind. I guess I am going traditional at a lower cost point. I can put that $200 towards a pistol brace, as I don’t own one…

Top Bottom