Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

With all due respect to the Guns & Gadgets YT channel, the policy he read from said "may" wear, not "must."

Also, the policy applied solely to TFOs, Task Force Officers. If I understand correctly, an ATF Special Agent is considered a TFO only when working with other agencies in a joint operation.

If the raid being discussed in this thread was an all-ATF show, the document he read would not apply.

As I said before, we won't know much of anything definitive for a while if ever. Also, I am too ignorant of policy and procedures to be trusted. I'm trying to learn, just like everyone.

Well, everyone interested in protecting both human life and freedom. Apparently that does not include the ATF.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    They were going to confiscate his BOS's................................

But hey, get a bill of transfer and they may not shoot you and just arrest you........................................

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Umm ... just wow.

After listening to a lot of claimed evidence in the search warrant, I need to know how this idjit advanced to an airport director position.

I'll forever believe it was an AFT hit squad using that warrant as a prop. The only way I can imagine someone being that brazenly stupid is if and only if he was operating as an informant type with foolhardy faith that he was "helping" LE root out criminals.

Alternate explanation ... racist bastard that was doing his part to remove the unwanteds from the streets. But, I'm going with unregistered informant who had his mouth shut so AFT could point to his behaviors while defending this new rule nonsense.

Am I wrong to expect anyone near him at a show would have told him he was not brilliant and soon to discover the error of his ways. If he did the stuff observed for that warrant, he was straw manning his bootyhole ragged.

Y'all g'head and pile on 'cause I ain't hard core enough to defend arming criminals. I am certain he was PT Barnuming plenty of non criminals too, and I ain't hating on that.

Anybody listen to the whole thing? If this dude wasn't running a glock switch side business, I'm shocked.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Umm ... just wow.

After listening to a lot of claimed evidence in the search warrant, I need to know how this idjit advanced to an airport director position.

I'll forever believe it was an AFT hit squad using that warrant as a prop. The only way I can imagine someone being that brazenly stupid is if and only if he was operating as an informant type with foolhardy faith that he was "helping" LE root out criminals.

Alternate explanation ... racist bastard that was doing his part to remove the unwanteds from the streets. But, I'm going with unregistered informant who had his mouth shut so AFT could point to his behaviors while defending this new rule nonsense.

Am I wrong to expect anyone near him at a show would have told him he was not brilliant and soon to discover the error of his ways. If he did the stuff observed for that warrant, he was straw manning his bootyhole ragged.

Y'all g'head and pile on 'cause I ain't hard core enough to defend arming criminals. I am certain he was PT Barnuming plenty of non criminals too, and I ain't hating on that.

Anybody listen to the whole thing? If this dude wasn't running a glock switch side business, I'm shocked.

So it is okay for the ATF just to break into people's house at their whim and shoot people?

I am not defending the man. But the ATF had no justification to serve a no-knock warrant and bust into his house. Show up as he is walking into the office and quietly arrest him.

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    So it is okay for the ATF just to break into people's house at their whim and shoot people?

I am not defending the man. But the ATF had no justification to serve a no-knock warrant and bust into his house. Show up as he is walking into the office and quietly arrest him.
    Thanks for helping me clarify. I believe it was much less innocent than a no knock warrant. I'm pretty certain, I stated it appeared tp be a HIT. As in, a murder. So, no - not justified.

And, when you add all my make-believe gap filling suppositions, I pretty much think this guy was set up by folks he thought were his partners in scumdrudgery. Cause it is hard to believe this guy would expect to get away with his brand of criminal behavior.

My supposition is that they shut him up so they can point to his crimes without beimg burdened by his side of a story.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom