• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I guess we all need a .50 BMG semiauto pointed at the front door all the time, right? I assume AP on that platform can defeat both body armor and those police shields. And now that Fostech offers 20 round drum mags for the Barrett...

:)

Got dang it Ben!
    Now I need a 50BMG in my house.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at Bearing Arms blog.

The ATF raid on Little Rock airport executive Bryan Malinowski's home that left Malinowski dead and an agent wounded hasn't generated much national attention, but it's definitely on the radar of Arkanas Attorney General Tim Griffin. As the Second Amendment Foundation's Lee Williams shares on today's Bearing Arms Cam & Co, the AG has some serious questions about the circumstances of the raid, but so far he hasn't received any answers from the agency.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine

The ATF raid on Little Rock airport executive Bryan Malinowski's home that left Malinowski dead and an agent wounded hasn't generated much national attention, but it's definitely on the radar of Arkanas Attorney General Tim Griffin. As the Second Amendment Foundation's Lee Williams shares on today's Bearing Arms Cam & Co, the AG has some serious questions about the circumstances of the raid, but so far he hasn't received any answers from the agency.

Yup, and odds are he ain’t gonna get any either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

Unless the AG gets arrested warrants sworn out on the participating agents, this is just political bluster....

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    NEW video shows ATF taping over security camera during Little Rock raid. There is also discussion about the arrest warrant.

Read more at AmmoLand blog. ATF SWAT wasn't wearing body cameras.

Arkansas Republican Senators Tom Cotton and John Boozman are pushing for answers about ATF’s March 19th SWAT raid, during which Little Rock Airport executive Bryan Malinowski was shot and killed in his own home.

surevaliance

Make Glockarev happen!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    AZ

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring

Arkansas senators say Clinton airport exec. killed by ATF with no bodycam: 'Violation of its own policy'​

As I understand it, that's wrong. The ATF policy on bodycams pretty much stresses NOT recording anything. We'll see as more eyes get put on the policy and comment on it.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    As I understand it, that's wrong. The ATF policy on bodycams pretty much stresses NOT recording anything. We'll see as more eyes get put on the policy and comment on it.
    I bet some wrists will be slapped.

th-3074274170.jpg

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Is this incorrect, then?
    I don't know.

I've seen one breakdown of ATF internal policy, covered in a couple of ATF internal documents, that basically concluded that the ATF generally doesn't want anyone recording them during raids. For example, while on joint task forces, they won't interfere with the locals wearing body cams but they take steps to make sure that things as mundane as the hand signals they use don't get recorded.

The cite you show isn't addressing internal policy but policy direction coming from outside the agency.

I would not be at all surprised if it turns out those two worlds are ignorant of each other.

Top Bottom