• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Makes me remember the nuns in elementary school... they liked to bang yer knuckles with a ruler or a 3' pointer. Priests in H.S. used to throw chalk and erasers at my brother, but I was kicked out and in public school before it was my turn. Dad punched out a priest that dumped one of my bros chair over on poor brobro. Dad wasn't Catholic.
    My grandpa on my Dads side was Catholic. The nuns beat the left handedness out of him in grade school

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    My grandpa on my Dads side was Catholic. The nuns beat the left handedness out of him in grade school

They tried to do the same to the middle bro. He remains a messed up person, but he is still left handed.

Grandpa was a lefty after his stroke took his right side... holy moly that man was strong with his left and could still beat my azz with it!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    They tried to do the same to the middle bro. He remains a messed up person, but he is still left handed.
    Yea I remember my dad telling me about Catholic school. They had an old fat nun they nicknamed "The Battle Axe". She was mean as hell and loved to use the yardstick to dole out punishment

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Yea I remember my dad telling me about Catholic school. They had an old fat nun they nicknamed "The Battle Axe". She was mean as hell and loved to use the yardstick to dole out punishment

Repression of urges will do that to a person. Middle bro was an alter boy for awhile, you can imagine what the priests did to him...

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    In my childhood you Never saw a whining screaming spoiled brat at the store.

My ex and I did. In fact, oldest bro's 5yr old was a spoiled brat that my Mom had to babysit. She took the kid with her on shopping trips and the kid would thro a chit fit if she didn't get her way. Mom finally decided to abandon the brat at the mall during one of her chitfits, moving to a food court where she could keep an eye, and the kid freaked out when she "woke" up and saw nobody there.

I used to take my kids to eat out when they got old enough, I hate screaming babies in a restaurant. If they got pissy or fighty, I would take them out to the car for correction measures. Worked pretty well.

Last edited:

Dead Roman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland
    When i was in jr high, I got paddled for cutting between 2 teachers who were talking.

Our high school teacher had a louisville slugger that he shaved flat and wood burned “General Lee” into. When the football players would act up he would come int to the locker room and wreck shit with it for a few minutes to scare us. I know some guys who caught a paddlin from him but I never did.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Friends Mom had a "cat o nine tails", wooden stick with straps of leather. Don't think she ever used but did threaten to. 5th grade teacher would give a surprise test, anyone who failed had to go up to his deck and hold your hand out palm up. He stood up and smacked everyone's hand. One test must have been a dozen or more getting smacked. Also if you didn't have your finished homework you had to stand in the back of the class, hold out your arms while holding books.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Friends Mom had a "cat o nine tails", wooden stick with straps of leather. Don't think she ever used but did threaten to. 5th grade teacher would give a surprise test, anyone who failed had to go up to his deck and hold your hand out palm up. He stood up and smacked everyone's hand. One test must have been a dozen or more getting smacked. Also if you didn't have your finished homework you had to stand in the back of the class, hold out your arms while holding books.
    That sounds almost as bad as Yosemite Sams's nose in the book penalty.

Top Bottom