• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • That guy from Texas

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2023
    Dallas
    I have none for sale nor do I make any - full disclosure - I just like the products that I have from them, I have no business relationship with them other than being a customer, I bought one complete rig (along with a six shot bullet carrier) for my Colt .44 Mag and then a separate carrier/holster for my S&W 66-1. The carrier/holster is easily swapped out. You can buy off the shelf or go custom, decided to go custom route. I was hiking in Glacier National Park earlier this year and ran into a guy with one of these rigs, chatted with him about it - I was carrying on my right hip on my belt...it was less than comfortable and threw me off-balance for hiking. Had it been on a very short and flat trail it wouldn't be so bad, but all the up / down, elevation, rocks, etc...the chest rig solves that...plus...also GREAT for vehicle and - for me - UTV / SxS carry...much easier to draw from a chest rig when seated.

I definitely need to check them out. Right now I just have my 50 in its box and the 44 a carry on my hip and its not that bad since it's small but could be nice carrying the 50 on a chest rig

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    That’s what she said

273579953_314897003937173_7965347867822505907_n.jpg

or.slacker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2018
    US
    I definitely need to check them out. Right now I just have my 50 in its box and the 44 a carry on my hip and its not that bad since it's small but could be nice carrying the 50 on a chest rig
    I'd second the gunfighter rig. I use it for 44mag, fnx45t, and a m&p9 while riding quads and motor cycles. Taken spills and never lost the guns or hurt them, just hurt myself......

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I have owned a couple, one remains. I had one in polished chrome chambered in 50AE and another in burnt bronze chambered in 44mag. Sold the polished chrome iteration and bought a 10inch 50AE barrel. Buying a Deagle then complaining it's "clunky" is like staring at the sun then complaining its bright. The Deagle is an interesting firearm in form and function. Piston driven, easy caliber conversion, etc. It's always a fan favorite at the range. People that know nothing about firearms know exactly what it is. It is a pop culture icon. I have no delusions, I won't be taking mine on a dangerous game hunt. Not everything has to be practical.

That guy from Texas

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2023
    Dallas
    I have owned two. One polished chrome in 50AE and another in burnt bronze chambered in 44mag. Sold the polished chrome iteration and bought a 10inch 50AE barrel. Buying a Deagle then complaining it's "clunky" is like staring at the sun then complaining its bright. The Deagle is an interesting firearm in form and function. Piston driven, easy caliber conversion, etc. It's always a fan favorite at the range. People that know nothing about firearms know exactly what it is. It is a pop culture icon. I have no delusions, I won't be taking mine on a dangerous game hunt. Not everything has to be practical.
    But the sun is too bright

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    The .357 Desert Eagle was on buy list since the early 1990’s. I regret not buying the Israeli made ones.
    The .44’s seem neat.
    I don’t see the .50 AE as a round I would ever own.

One day I still hope to buy 1 or 2 .357 DE’s, only because of its overbuilt history, design, and Hollywood hype. But it’s always at the bottom of my buy list.

That guy from Texas

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2023
    Dallas
    The .357 Desert Eagle was on buy list since the early 1990’s. I regret not buying the Israeli made ones.
    The .44’s seem neat.
    I don’t see the .50 AE as a round I would ever own.

One day I still hope to buy 1 or 2 .357 DE’s, only because of its overbuilt history, design, and Hollywood hype. But it’s always at the bottom of my buy list.
    Respectable opinion and way of seeing things

Top Bottom