Gun Zone Deals

Do you name your cars? Or parts of your car?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    This is the shit I’m talking about…Teggy? Really?

IMG_1558.jpeg

Stoneez

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2024
    Ponder
    A bit off subject but not too bad: it’s as bad as Jeep owners and those gay ducks.
    Those ducks started as an Instagram thing. Was called Duck Duck Jeep. Supposed to stick a Duck on a Jeep you think is rightous, take a pic and upload it to the Insta account, and leave the duck to let people know to look it up on line. I have one someone left for me.
    Initially, I was a bit bent that someone was screwing with my ride, but after I settled down, I was slightly amused.

Eightball465

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2023
    Mesquite
    I do call my Tacoma Taco john AND Dan Wesson 44 Uncle Dan And Suzuki 1400 Sue And Harley Night train Stella SO yes I name my Stuff I guess

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Those ducks started as an Instagram thing. Was called Duck Duck Jeep. Supposed to stick a Duck on a Jeep you think is rightous, take a pic and upload it to the Insta account, and leave the duck to let people know to look it up on line. I have one someone left for me.
    Initially, I was a bit bent that someone was screwing with my ride, but after I settled down, I was slightly amused.
    I ever get a Jeep I’ll throw any duck left in the trash.

jnynetwk

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2023
    Victoria, TX
    I think it depends whether the car has a personality or character. I've named on in the past, but it isn't something I do regularly.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    My uncle Jerry had a name for each of the lightbulbs in his house. When one would burn out, Jerry would take it into the garage and beat it with a hammer. He would then sweep up the glass and put it into an old milk carton. In the empty bedrooms were rows and rows of shelves filled with milk cartons from years past. The family thinks Uncle Jerry had some unresolved issues. Jerry died a few years ago when he choked on a large donut.

Top Bottom